The best of Google Video and YouTube

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw another one that didnt end up with the driver out like that. The car was a black corvette and the driver was a professional who would slow down to let the cop car spin him and he would catch off, speed up, do it again, and again, and again. Shit was halarious. I wanna see a car do it back to the cop.

This was definitley awesome.[/color][/size][/center][/b]

Yea, when I saw that caption I was gonna say nuh uh, and post that video.

That def is the best fucking chase I've ever seen.

I saw another one that didnt end up with the driver out like that. The car was a black corvette and the driver was a professional who would slow down to let the cop car spin him and he would catch off, speed up, do it again, and again, and again. Shit was halarious. I wanna see a car do it back to the cop.

I haven't seen that video anywhere yet. but the driver of the mustang was only 16 years old so he's cool as fuck.

The Spiderbot: Scares Children, Kills Hippies

Debuted at Burning Man, this Spider Bot seats one and walks along at what seems like an earth-rumbling three miles an hour. Although slow, when you're seated in the Spider Bot, you look like a half-man, half-machine amalgamation that lost the lower part of its body in a horrific industrial accident. Perhaps something similar to the visuals in that ridiculous Will Smith movie from a few years back.

Archived