i hate dennys

12:02p.m

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SteveAustin+Jan 13 2006, 03:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteveAustin - Jan 13 2006, 03:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dobsilla@Jan 13 2006, 02:38 AM

olive garden? you made of cash, i like that place but i aint got that kind of dough.

olive garden expensive? dobs...you don't get out much...do you?

:haha:

I ate at the olive garden for all but two days in a two month period. Of course I was working there at the time.

[/b]

i mean its not that expensive but when im hungry im not gonna rush over to olive garden and drop 25-45 bones on dinner for me and the girl and then drinks. the only time i spend big dough is at the bar so thats what i reserve money for.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Jan 13 2006, 08:24 PM

$45? You could easily feed two people for around $25 at Olive Garden... it's like $5 or $10 more than going to Quiznos or any of the millions of overpriced diners in NYC.

But I think I get what you're saying: you're a $3.50 PFC cheeseburger/fries/Top Pop combo sorta girl, eh?

i like to eat cheap most of the time because i like to spend all my extra dough getting shitty drunk everynight. and im a guy :chicken:

Originally posted by Tyler Durden+Jan 11 2006, 05:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tyler Durden - Jan 11 2006, 05:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MEROJUANA@Jan 11 2006, 12:32 AM

...SONIC EITHER.

MERO GEE

MLB TEAM

I came across Sonic for the first time ever while on vacation this summer.

I still didnt eat there, but I saw a several of them.

Weird thing is, theyre constantly being advertised in NY, and to my knowledge, the nearest one is somewhere in Pennsylvania.... Maybe theres one in Jersey? Maybe.

[/b]

Oh man, Sonic commercials are ALWAYS on in RI and we don't have any anywhere near us. For the last year or so I've been fienin to try that shit, then over Thanksgiving I went to visit my Grandma in VA and I finally did, I seriously was overjoyed when I saw one. Final assesment: Burgers sucked bad, fries were ok, but breakfast was off the fuckin hook. I want a toaster sandwich and a sunshine smoothie now...

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Jan 13 2006, 03:24 PM

$45? You could easily feed two people for around $25 at Olive Garden... it's like $5 or $10 more than going to Quiznos or any of the millions of overpriced diners in NYC.

But I think I get what you're saying: you're a $3.50 PFC cheeseburger/fries/Top Pop combo sorta girl, eh?

WOWWWWWW NIGGA SAID TOP POP!!! YOU-KNOW-YOU-GHE-TTO!!!

AND MY NIGGA THAT COMBO IS 3.25, NIGGAS BEATIN YOU IN THE HEAD FOR THAT EXTRA QUARTER. ALSO...OLIVE GARDEN IS POPPIN, BUT I NEED TO GET HEAD AT THE VERY LATEST AN HOUR AFTER I EAT THERE, CUZ I GET THE ITIS LIKE WHOA. THATS A PERFECT "DATE" FOR ME, OLIVE GARDEN AND SOME BRAIN. HOLLA.

MEROMEROMERO

MEROMEROMERO

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by leftover crack@Jan 27 2006, 12:02 AM

it's all about mcdonald's.....

"let me get three mc chickens, ummmmmm one chicken mcnuggets and uhhh one dr pepper.."

Gimme a #6 with no pickles, no onions, add mayo

and then I wait til they ring it up then say, "oh can I get that large sized? sorry"

then I ask for a pepsi.

• 3 months later...

Archived