EJECT!!! EJECT!!! EJECT!!!!

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn+Dec 28 2005, 06:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MaKeItHaPpEn - Dec 28 2005, 06:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Gat:Bush@Dec 28 2005, 04:51 PM

fuck slanging herbs, gotta move that white.

tap into that emo market... big $$$

That is one thing i will never go back to doing...you might find emo goth kids that pay 50 for a gram..but theres too many fiends around here,im not trying to get robbed again.

[/b]

YOU SLINGIN WIZ MY NIGGA YOU AINT POSED TO WORRY ABOUT GETTIN ROBBED. BUST YOUR GUN.

MERO.

**I dont own a gun for several reasons..one being that 2 of my friends just got killed in september..i know the whole "niggas get shot every day b,you be aight" but im done with the foolishness,only time i use violence is when people paint at my spots.

damn mero..that video gave me a good laugh..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=69...7209&q=graffiti

Guest HESHIANDET

its funny, you get a real job and have real bills and all of a sudden the big salary leads to big spending and bigger bills and its hard to stay up...

so in theory it is EASY to get the 2 G's but not spending it long enough to call it 'saved' is hard.

and hustling...for the birds. too much stress. i'd rather be up in the office answering phones being polite to white people....

Originally posted by HESHIANDET@Dec 29 2005, 02:02 AM

and hustling...for the birds. too much stress. i'd rather be up in the office answering phones being polite to white people....

I work with some people who freelance, and sure they get a little chunk more money,

they have to be out hustling up jobs because there's no free ride for them.

when I get a slow day, I consider that payback for the hectic days.

they dont get slow days, they get unemployed days when things are slow.

Freelancing can definitely be rough at times... especially when you're starting out and don't have a lot of contacts. But I'm at a point where I'm established, and it is fucking sweet. I basically can work as much as I want, and turn down jobs when I don't. Instead of having boring, slow days at work, I spend those days painting, visiting friends, or taking care of my personal shit.

Of course, this does come after a few years of PA work, hustling to find jobs, etc... but if you're in the right department, the bitch-work is minimal. There's no way I'd go back to it now. But it's not bad when you're young. Sure, you work your ass off some times. But you can also spend a lot of time getting stoned, sitting around in a truck, and not really giving a fuck.