Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nozaki

nike air

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Dec 18 2005, 10:59 PM

i just copped my pair of custom made dunks from nikeid. you can also get them done at niketown.it takes about a hour

yeah i saw it at niketown in sf while i was there. im about to get a pair of custom dunks. i wish they had the high tops though. what color scheme did you use?

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Dec 18 2005, 05:38 PM

duty free.

"because no one else cares about your nikes"

hahaha, right on

Guest beardo

i have 2 pairs of '90s. ive wanted some 180s for a while though. all the others are atrocious.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Dec 18 2005, 06:48 PM

What's the deal with that nike thing on the front page? Has nike been helping out 12oz/ AKA lately?

12oz/aka has been helping out nike.

i dont like wacky running shoes at all, but i like the airmax 95's alot.

I got a pair of black 90's and a pair of black 95's. I wear the 95's to work on cars everyday. Pretty much tore up at the toes, but fuck it. We live in a society that values these shoes, so they will probably be replaceable for years to come. But what do you all think of these 180's:

e5_1.jpg

180_c.jpg

180_b.jpg

180_e.jpg

I think theyre fucking dope, but what the hell is the theme behind them, and the insoles that say "paris"?

those are Opiums, there is also a shoe store in Paris, france called "opium" these shoes are specially made for those stores. only five stores have those in the US, other wise theyer fake.

those shoes will for a clean 500 bucks, if you find them any cheaper then BUY them.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this