DSC04326small.jpg

DSC04327small.jpg

DSC04328small.jpg

it frickin disappeared.

USUAL View:

Tobin.jpg

NOW View:

DSC04332small.jpg

All this with frickin lightning and thunder going on.

Oh, and we had school today.

oh ya, and a plane heading towards logan was struck by lightning while in this blizzard. a piece of a wing was struck off but landed fine. lucky fucks.

yeah, my work place is next store to a hotel...the snaow was so bad that the night before the storm they offered me a free hotel room if i didn't call off today...so i decided to do it...i stumble into my room after a night at the bar and to my surprise this old dude is sleeping in there...it was a double, but still...they fucking paired me off with mr snores-a-lot...fuck that.

Originally posted by nozaki@Dec 9 2005, 04:54 PM

yeah, my work place is next store to a hotel...the snaow was so bad that the night before the storm they offered me a free hotel room if i didn't call off today...so i decided to do it...i stumble into my room after a night at the bar and to my surprise this old dude is sleeping in there...it was a double, but still...they fucking paired me off with mr snores-a-lot...fuck that.

hahaha.. snap

yeah, plus you were required to work 2 hours overtime...so right now i have 3 hours left of my 12.5 hour shift, all on like 4 hours of intermittent sleep.

i had to deliver pizza during the aftermath of the same ysstem last night, though here in the souf we didn't get it anwyere as bad as you guys, just a shitload of ice ad freezing rain. I was still th only person out, made me wish I had brought some paint with me.

Originally posted by SteveAustin@Dec 9 2005, 06:23 PM

might as well get paid to surf.

my sup just yelled at me for looking at "mexican stamps" while on a phonecall like 5 minutes ago :haha:

that was always my favorite time to go out.. right after a freezing rain late at night. you could post up for days at usually high-profile spots with no worries.

impressive. makes my mouth wahda. looks like that would turn to gum under high pressure... like chunks of white taffy... thats the shit.

thank buddha fucking papa gino's came thru with sum cheesy breadsticks tho.

and this snow is so perfect for bumpin cars. paintings a good idea, if i had paint. whos sending me sum for xmas?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this