boston's sketch thread

QueaZyFunK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that clearly says 'pha'S'e'2' you dumb bitch

if you can find 1 tht reads pha'Z'e'3' then maybe i'll feel stupid as of now you jus wasted time findin that pic stupid ho

PHASE 2 - Pioneer

Aliases: PAIN

Started: # Primary affiliations: INDs Local origin: Bronx, NY

Main lines: IRTS

Often referred to as a father of style PHASE 2 is considered by many to be one of the most significant painters of the aerosol art movement. In the early 1970s PHASE 2 was a key figure, helping to pioneer the creation and reinterpretation of new letter forms. Many present day aerosol paintings across the globe are clearly derivative of integrations and embellishments created by PHASE.

He was president of the prestigious INDs crew as well as the Bronx chapter of the Ex-Vandals. He was a major force in creating a visual look for Hip Hop. He was one of Hip Hop's first major underground graphic designers. He designed promotional flyers and posters for early hip hop's top acts such as Kool Herc and Grand Master Flash.

He is the founder IGT TIMES, the first magazine dedicated to Aerosol art. He is also the author of Style from the Underground a perspective on the evolution aerosol art's development.

http://www.at149st.com/phase.html

suk dry cox faggots think im gonna change my whole shyt cuz some old cat had it before me that lives god knows how far away from me cuz yall mofuckas suck historys dick fuk that and you if you dont like my name ignore it thats it the fukin name was givin to me i didnt suddeny pull the shyt from outerspace dickface i been writin it since i was like 10 so now ima get bak 2 what i was doin b4 practicin my shyt fuk all this internet shyt talkin waste of time

get off history's dick????? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!??!>!>!.... where the fuck would you be without graff history? NOT WRITING! shut the fuck up you ignorant fuck, your from boston obviously huh? thats why your in this thread.... if i ever see your shit... crossed, if i ever see you... knocked out, i swear to fucking the god i dont believe in, i will find you and all your little toy friends and beat your little asses... its fucking graffiti dumbass, learn your shit, or quit now

im gonna change my whole shyt cuz some old cat had it before me that lives god knows how far away from me e
Did you even read the shit I posted? He's from the Bronx dumbass. How far is that from you?

And I don't usually say shit about names but Phase 2 is a legend and his name isn't to be used I don't care if you stick a Z in place of the S and 3 in place of the 2, have some respect for a true pioneer already.

suk dry cox faggots think im gonna change my whole shyt cuz some old cat had it before me that lives god knows how far away from me cuz yall mofuckas suck historys dick fuk that and you if you dont like my name ignore it thats it the fukin name was givin to me i didnt suddeny pull the shyt from outerspace dickface i been writin it since i was like 10 so now ima get bak 2 what i was doin b4 practicin my shyt fuk all this internet shyt talkin waste of time

yo I be taggin dat shyt since i wuz like 10 an shyt and im 11 and a muthafuckin half now,that be like mad long an shyt,you can tell i be gangsta cuz i be typin in ebonics an shyt!!@1

Im glad this kid got banned,now bring back the invite only status,toys are fuckin takin over graffiti,i dont care what anybody says shit like that just didnt happen back in the day...

when did learning your history stop being part of writing?...

and why cant motherfuckers learn the fuck how to type?... ill let the occasional abbreviation/intentionally misspelled to save time type thing slide..... but for fucks sake i cant understand why purposely spelling words like complete fucking douchebag is appealing to anyone at all....