SACKBEAT HANDJOB

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So there have been all these police notices around my neighborhood about some dude who is running up behind women, grabbing their breasts and running off. Today they started posting his picture and I swear I have talked to this guy before. I don't know where, when or why but I'm certain I've seen him and talked to him. It's tripping me the fuck out...

I love Gushi. It went from an A to a C and back to an A within a 6 month span. The lady at the counter doesn't understand that just because the meals come with soup or a drink this doesn't preclude you from having both and paying for one separately.

Also, the dude at that Pizza parlor is so gangster it's scary. Always yelling at the employee's and shit...

SpyD, my bad, I was talking to Milton.

The key at Gushi is getting the "bowl" instead of the meal, because with the bowl you actually get twice as much meat and rice.

I fucking love Lamonicas too. Faux the haters.

Oh but for real, Jose Bernsteins is the worst fucking excuse for Mexican food I've ever experienced.

Dude, you're totally missing out on the Yaki-Udon noodle stirfry... Jose Bernstein's has fiesta salad and breakfast, which my ex-wife loved. Lamonica's is cool but they're fuking lazy. I've heard dude say "Oh, did you guys, like, want me to help you."

Is that hamburger place right across from the camera store any good?

wow thats better than my idea of fun..

last december

"wooooo i beat final fantasy tactics under 80 hours woooo!!"

:opens up self congratulatory little debbie snack:

"now to beat final fantasy tactics ADVANCE!!"

this january..

" meh aahh no aaaargh noo damn you genjero you will never beat my tam tam mwaaaahahaha.....shit i'm in bust mode.."