SACKBEAT HANDJOB

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my mother told a few days ago, that she still see's the 1ST stickers i put up last summer all over town.

a buddy of mine has some pictures of a cop car rocking 1ST stickers. grant it the cop was my buddy, but still...

there are also photo's of me in one of his uniforms cathing a marker tag and drinking a beer as well as sitting behind the wheel of the cop car drinking a miller lite. we made sure to block out the number of the car in all photo's. ahhh, good times.

brazilian girls love our cars gooch. the broad was taking pictures of the inside.the inside of the car, what's up with that!? the only downer on the whole ordeal was she couldn't speak much english. i know a little spanish but fuck me, i didn't know that they didn't speak spanish. but good times, good times!

This guy sent me a new email. Which of you sent him PM's? ha ha ha...

"ow yeah, and why would your email you sent me be titled YOU TOO. If you didn't already have this problem. Your boys were sendin me messages talkin shit sayin " You Don't Know Any Longevity Writers" and "You should change your name". Why do you think I told you off the bat I am coming at you with respect. Your not a respectful motherfucker you know that. You threaded our convorsation without telling my whole scene the real story. So now I look like the cocky one. You better recognize because now I have to fix this. Ow and did you see people on the DENVER threads telling you"Lens is killin shit right now" Fuck you and your friends talkin shit, your not going to rain on my parade of geting fame for the first time in this new city..... "

the saga continues....

another PM

"yeah, i came to you first, but your friends(or people who know you) found me. And they challenged me, and told me i didn't know any real longevity heads. I contacted you after finding you, and i tried to tell you im SICK OF GETING HATE MAIL. In a respectiful way to (you have to admit). No this convorsation is over and your not in any shape to talk shit to me or my denver scene. So keep doin those train scribbles you got Lens. I am unique you will see pictures of my trains and productions i promise. you are going to shit your pants bitch.... this convo is over. keep the name. you just need a hand up because you arn't talented yourself. who does marker pieces on trains anyways, how are you going to see that from far away?????????

- lensky

(yo and if you talk anymore shit ill put glass etch in you eyes.. and then contact lens's couldn't even help you).... "