Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Abracadabra

so on saturday night i hung out with the bangles

so anyway, this chick i know is the girlfriend of this chick monique brumby who is a semi-famous singer here in australia. anyway, monique is playing support for the bangles on their aussie tour. long story short we got invited to the afterparty and were hanging out in the vip with the bangles eating all their food and getting drunk(er) off their free alcohol.

susanna hoffs is still hot

hoffs3.jpg

a kid in my darkroom class last semester smoked a bowl with the kid from KID & PLAY.(house party 1&2)

I Got drunk with doug e. fresh and threw shit at peter paul and mary. . . doug e fresh is cooler then bangles. however, he does not have a vagina and is not a small white lady that i can bang bang bang bang bang.

abc, when I was in Melbs I got up to the neighbourrs cast hotel room in Crown.... The hot italian Broad was looking good. Too bad I was with my girlfriend of the time or I would have a stab.

THe ugly as fuck model Chloe Maxwell Also scabbed a smoke off me.

SLUTFromneighbours.jpg

yeah, i wish. being that i was a drunk ass dirtbag with silver ink on his hands i don't think i really stood a chance.

i totally would have made teh sweet love to susanna hoffs though. and videotaped it. and posted it up. but i didn't. so i won't

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Nov 13 2005, 06:37 PM

abc, when I was in Melbs I got up to the neighbourrs cast hotel room in Crown.... The hot italian Broad was looking good. Too bad I was with my girlfriend of the time or I would have a stab.

THe ugly as fuck model Chloe Maxwell Also scabbed a smoke off me.

SLUTFromneighbours.jpg

id smash

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle@Nov 13 2005, 07:01 PM

Nakd pics of Susanna Hofs, plz kthnx....

yeah that's the only reason i bothered to look at this thread.

what a let down! (as usual)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this