Is U.S. the No. 1 Rogue Nation?

Weapon X

Originally posted by SF1@Dec 12 2005, 09:30 PM

You're a joke kid. Keep twisting my words nobody takes you seriously.

Why don't you join the army or something. Go to Iraq and catch a bullet for the mighty U.S. empire. Not cause I said so, do it for yourself. Put your ass where your mouth is. Or you can just sit here twisting what I say calling ME the hipocrite. :dunce:

Join the army? SHIT!!! Why didn't I think of that!! Maybe they will give me 15+ medals for throwing a grenade in bootcamp.

Its cute you of all people telling someone "no one takes you seriously". Itz wicked police state hipocritycal of you. Also thanks for avoiding what I wrote and saying I twisted your words, even though it was a direct quote. Next post (if it isn't too much trouble) do you mind calling me out as kabar, with maybe a few extra emoticons? I miss the good ole days.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You can find me at the bar drinking that shit away."

"Eight year olds showing up to school wearing old size 12s and no coat." (Didn't you say your from socal? Gets quite chilly around there, I know.)

"disemfranchisement"

"You gone do what you gone do "

"still chumping mufuckas in the crossfire isee"

Originally posted by isor357@Dec 13 2005, 12:50 AM

I substitute teach.

Technically not a low blow - I didn't even point out how half of your rant was establishing how you are doing god's work teaching in poor neighborhoods, like that lends you some sort of credibility.

HelenLovejoy.jpg

"Won't someone PLEASE think of the children??"

Uh, just for the record, Detroit was a MAJOR American economic powerhouse and a major destination for minority people looking for a good union job in the auto plants, a serious cultural contender with museums, ballet and all that shit, until the Detroit Riots of 1967.

Within five years, De White Devils cleared the fuck out. They took their money, their leadership expertise and their businesses and they MOVED THE FUCK AWAY from the "Mighty Motor City," and set up shop somewhere else, where people have better sense than to burn down the city because of their own shortcomings and personal failures.

So quit bitching. You wanted it Black, now you fucking got it Black, and no heartless White oppressors are there to blame all your troubles on. Since 99% of De White Devils are gone, now what's the excuse? Detroit is a wasteland because of the stupid behavior of the people that lived there. If it looks like a battlefield, that's because it WAS a battlefield. The rioters wanted to run it. Well, now they run it. Happy?

Originally posted by KaBar2@Dec 16 2005, 04:06 AM

So quit bitching. You wanted it Black, now you fucking got it Black, and no heartless White oppressors are there to blame all your troubles on. Since 99% of De White Devils are gone, now what's the excuse? Detroit is a wasteland because of the stupid behavior of the people that lived there. If it looks like a battlefield, that's because it WAS a battlefield. The rioters wanted to run it. Well, now they run it. Happy?

No, I don't believe they "wanted it black", I believe they wanted the(historically well confirmed) abuse and harassment from the police force to stop, considering the catalyst for the riot was police officers infiltrating and arresting a celebration for two blacks returning from the vietnam war. Furthermore, you speak about it like White Flight wasn't already occuring in the city to the suburbs, all the riot did was serve to accelerate an already hastening phenomenon. Its also really cute that you seem to know that the collective black populace of Detroit got together and made these decisions, right?

Originally posted by PushbuttonWarfare+Dec 21 2005, 12:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PushbuttonWarfare - Dec 21 2005, 12:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KaBar2@Dec 16 2005, 04:06 AM

So quit bitching.  You wanted it Black, now you fucking got it Black, and no heartless White oppressors are there to blame all your troubles on.  Since 99% of De White Devils are gone, now what's the excuse?  Detroit is a wasteland because of the stupid behavior of the people that lived there.  If it looks like a battlefield, that's because it WAS a battlefield.  The rioters wanted to run it.  Well, now they run it.  Happy?

No, I don't believe they "wanted it black", I believe they wanted the(historically well confirmed) abuse and harassment from the police force to stop, considering the catalyst for the riot was police officers infiltrating and arresting a celebration for two blacks returning from the vietnam war. Furthermore, you speak about it like White Flight wasn't already occuring in the city to the suburbs, all the riot did was serve to accelerate an already hastening phenomenon. Its also really cute that you seem to know that the collective black populace of Detroit got together and made these decisions, right?

[/b]

The Racial Contract, by Charles Mills. Read it. It will explain the workings of America pretty well. It is a great example of contemporary contractarianism. It explains the underlying racial currents of the world, especially those governments based on early contractarian thought. Basically, how the proliferation of Western European imperialism during the formation of the modern political world created a global socio-political metastructure in which there are certain racial requisites to adequitely and effectively participate in society. Thus an examination of American history shows a systemic policy of racial disenfranchisement and oppression. Either way, everyone should look into it, it is a pretty awesome book for anyone interested in political philosophy.