Fuck Vince Neil

Ape Shit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That's wierd... he was on Yes, Dear once, and he seemed mad cool. He let Jimmy and his dorky friends come to a crazy party he was having, just 'cuz they said they were Crue fans. Or wait, I think it was Greg's birthday, and he said he wanted to really go wild for once, but then he and Vince sort of were able to relate because they're both old and have families now and can't get down like that. Still, he seemed like a friendly dude. You guys remember that one?

In all seriousness, though, whether or not you are a Motley Crue fan, cop the book The Dirt. It's their autobiography, and it is the craziest shit I've ever read, hands down.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Dude, nomatter what i still think you're ridiculous for waiting 3 hours for an autograph or a handshake.

On the other hand everybody has the right to not want to be social and shit.

Fuck Motley Crue. They recorded One semi-decent album (Cant knock shout at the devil) and since then it's all been down hill And, it really reached an all time low when that shit piece Nikki Sixx sued Thrasher over use of his "Image" to boost magazine sell's. I hope they ( Nikki and Vince) have allergic reaction's to their hair plug's and forcibly expel their brains our thru any non plugged orifices.

*sorry for grey hammer