Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tough Love

I've figured out Crop Circles

yo, is it just me or does the idea of aliens making these things seem a little farfetched. It came to me like a fast case of the shits. I bet people who make crop circles have their own underground society like graffiti writers do. I mean, so what if what they make is huge? Writers seem to be able to pull of ENORMOUS graffiti just fine, why is it so far fetched to say that humans cant make crop circles either? I bet im right. If you disagree you are completely wrong and thats that.

edit: fuck aliens

welcome to 10 years ago. there's been a bunch of documentaries and shit about how to make crop circles. google it, you'll find out how to make em. it's just bored nerds in the countryside doin dumb shit basically

i always invisioned the people who make crop circles as long red haired canadians who were all black sweat shirts and look dirty and eat corndogs for dinner in there mobile vans from the sixties...oh well.

ps. i hated E.T. true story also.

Originally posted by GEEB@Aug 4 2005, 05:45 AM

i always invisioned the people who make crop circles as long red haired canadians who were all black sweat shirts and look dirty and eat corndogs for dinner in there mobile vans from the sixties...oh well.

ps. i hated E.T. true story also.

:haha:

Bueller......................Bueller...................Feris..................Bueller.................

Did ya'll see the episode of Sienfeld where he picks up on the girl in the elevator by telling her that hes responsable for all the crop circles? Good shit. Its the one where later his brain and penis start playing chess... etc.

yeah... funtimes

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this