Movie Recommendation Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Just watched Welcome to the Dollhouse, good recommendation for sure! Really into Solondz's films lately, and anything else in that style.

If you have a link for a good copy of Palindromes that would be awesome. I just had a quick browse but most of the torrents I saw had 0 seeders.

Pretty good quality for stream or download of Palindromes

http://stagevu.com/video/hdmtdrajtluu

perfume--the-story-of-a-murderer.jpg

Based on the bestselling novel, Perfume is a story of an obsession so overwhelming that it leads to murder. In 18th-century France lived Jean-Baptiste Grenouille (Ben Whishaw), who was born with a phenomenal sense of smell. But as his gift becomes an obsession, he strives to create the most intoxicating perfume in the world by murdering young women to capture their essence.

I very much recommend this strange and deranged, deep, dark, & compelling film. A real work of art.

*viewer discretion is advised- movie contains massive orgy*

_WATCH IT!!_

rescue-dawn-newposter-big.jpg

im not nuts about christian bale, but this movie is the shit. he plays a german

pilot flying for the americans in vietnam, gets shot down, captured by the VC,

plans and executes an escape and.. well you gotta see it. steve zahn is a pretty

underrated actor IMO, dude gets a bad rep from saving silverman and national

security with martin lawrence and shit, but the dude is actually pretty talented.

51P98tkUJJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

its weird that werner herzog doesn't acknowledge the original bad lieutenant with

harvey kietel, i really don't know what to make of that, but this flick was a good watch.

till tha breaka daaaawwwwwnnn.

^^probably my favorite out of kevin smiths jay n silent bob flicks

the_grey_poster.jpg

got to check a sneak preview of this the other night. it may not portray wolves accurately

(some environmentalists are already making a stink about this) but it was fucking intense

and very enjoyable to watch. if you liked taken, you'll love this.

first half wasn't complete trash, but it certainly lacked in the dialogue department.

as for the hipster love. i wouldn't call those dudes/broads hipsters at all. more like qwerky

br0's who like mad max a little too much and dooshy typical california bitches who say "dude"

wayy too fucking much. and it's nuthin wrong with a little romancin before the blood starts flowin.