DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

I'm not even gonna front, I got mad excited when I went on that website, and seen I got no love. obviously I am doing it wrong. OBVIOUSLY. but at the same time, there are "writers" on that bitch that I have never seen or heard of, so I guess you can just paint one really shitty streetside and be a writer according to that list. if that is the case, and alls I do is shit streetside, I feel left out. also, if blue aint on that bitch, than it means nothing to me. cause blue paints more than most of us combined...

edit. and when I say alls I do is shit, streetside, I mean shitty shit streetside. say that 5 times fast fuckfaces.

Hey ****, I had a quick question for you. Ive seen you post up pictures of ***** on quite a few different websites, and I was wondering if you were actually indeed *****? The reason why I ask, is that I used to be friends on myspace back in the day after meeting him through ***** the **** and *****, and I really wanted to hook up and see if I could purchase some art. Let me know if you are him, or know how to get in touch with him.. Thanks for your time!

Kevin K

username: Vyal801

there y'all go, the pm that spooked me, tell me this ain't suspect as fuck.

and i've been keeping an eye on the somewhat steady amount of "guests" viewing the thread...

if detroit DID have a vandal squad, it would be as bumbling and retarded as this for sure.

Hey ****, I had a quick question for you. Ive seen you post up pictures of ***** on quite a few different websites, and I was wondering if you were actually indeed *****? The reason why I ask, is that I used to be friends on myspace back in the day after meeting him through ***** the **** and *****, and I really wanted to hook up and see if I could purchase some art. Let me know if you are him, or know how to get in touch with him.. Thanks for your time!

Kevin K

username: Vyal801

there y'all go, the pm that spooked me, tell me this ain't suspect as fuck.

and i've been keeping an eye on the somewhat steady amount of "guests" viewing the thread...

if detroit DID have a vandal squad, it would be as bumbling and retarded as this for sure.

MAD SUSPECT!

Jakes be lurkinnnnn' son

• Like 1