DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

charles is never sarcastic, always serious. who did yall go over gans? I mean it dont matter its a blown out chill spot, but I am just wondering. I see an amaze hand, it would be funny if yall went over the last twist esau amaze in that building and put no diss. also, what does ngb stand for? can I get down? do yall hit streets? can I get an 8 piece with 6 biscuits? pm me homie.

fuck yall niggas i paint for myself and the satisfaction i get out of it.....not to impress a bunch of fattasses who sit behind a computer and talk shit and think they have some type of status because they stay grimey and they paint the streets

hahaha. son, hear me out. you paint for my personal enjoyment. you know me kid. I tried to take you under my wing. now you know what I look like and know damn well I aint actually fat. my homie is kinda "husky" but there is no need to make fun of his appearance. you paint chill spots for me to go over when I am bored, when you went over me, talked shit to my friends, and acted like an overall asshole. dont think for one minute because you're a youngin I wont run that paint next time I see you, or decide to seek you out. I know where you paint, and I know when you paint. so check your tone. use an inside voice son. I talk shit to you for fun here on 12 oz cause I have no life and I am a kook. but I DO hit streets every week, and I will see you if need be. dont get all personal and take little jabs at me on the fucking internet, because we both know, I aint the fucking one. carry on youngin. stay grimey.