DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

If you ask me Montana smells the worst, Then Ironlak, then Sabotaz. The newer cans don't smell as bad as the older stuff from Sab. Ironlak is really runny in my opinion and it clogs black dots like there's no tomorrow.

I also have a shipment of Ironlak coming within the next two weeks as well. I'm direct with Ironlak.

I will admit that though, Hardware store paint doesn't smell AS bad as these so called designer paints.

yo cuh I'll toy your bedroom for 2 chicken shwarma sandwiches and smoothie from royal kabob

Well I doubt you can be better than the guys who

painted that wall, email me with some of your work

attached and we can negotiate.

Sorry I pay in potato pancakes and cocaine.

booker.jpg

ender.jpg

eufoe.jpg

fosik.jpg

impeach.jpg

rila.jpg

For five dollars I'll let you lick the taint off my nuts.

first of all... a taint is an area on the male body, the spot between your balls and anus, aka Banus, gootch, dirty inch, or grundle. To lick the taint off of someone would be pretty brutal actually.

second, those characters are hilarious, sweet devil horn alien brah.

hahahaha st8 of grime? i thought it said state of grime at first :lol: :lol:

dude, just holler at me when you want to give me a grip of that to paint some shit real proper for you.

yo cuh I'll toy your bedroom for 2 chicken shwarma sandwiches and smoothie from royal kabob

the same offer stands for me guys, i can be bought with food too! holler!

and kilz for life, even their letters are sweet, throw a 3d on that and you got a sweet streetside.

1557471.jpg

first of all... a taint is an area on the male body, the spot between your balls and anus, aka Banus, gootch, dirty inch, or grundle. To lick the taint off of someone would be pretty brutal actually.

second, those characters are hilarious, sweet devil horn alien brah.

hahahaha st8 of grime? i thought it said state of grime at first :lol: :lol:

the same offer stands for me guys, i can be bought with food too! holler!

and kilz for life, even their letters are sweet, throw a 3d on that and you got a sweet streetside.

1557471.jpg

I'm cheaper than glen, I eat less than he does (or so I here) and I aint as fancy with the can as him so I'm definitely a better bang for your buck..I'll paint you some awesome devil's and chickens though, you just come up with the food and cocaine.

now that the ball busting has been done...

honestly though, there have been quite a few places to get good paint in the city/area in the past decade. The reason why none of them have made it past their first couple orders is pretty simple.

1- sponsor walls and a couple decent writers. I'm not saying stock their entire rack, but definitely give them a reason to endorse you.Just make a couple clean vimeo vids of some good known guys from here. Look at 004, tiny little internet business, but now they move shitloads of paint to toys all over. You won't make money off of writers who are up, nobody pays for paint man. You'll make money off of the legal walls those dudes get tons of money to do. How do those kids get those jobs? Painting pretty shit with paint you give them out in the street. When you can have those pretty colors to make shit look buttery, people see it and say "OOOH and AAAAH"

2- Don't make your paint rack-able or scam-able... don't be an idiot.

3- Don't let shit get tired. Last season that one guy kept getting good dudes walls, but that shit got tired, the walls were the same old "buff wall with cool pieces on it", well, except the solo malt walls. Either way though, there's no themes, no interesting writer combos/pairings, just nothing creative. When you have walls getting done that are progressing you create a market for the paint that makes them progress.

4- don't be a douche or a fucking weirdo. It seems like every dude i've bumped into that's had "super sweet" paint is a total anus or complete flake. 323's dude is a good dude though, i will say that. And it seems like they've been the only one doing shit that's worked.

the old saying goes: you gotta spend money to make money.

till then, i'll be racking a couple can's every time i gotta pick up screws or duct tape.

I'm cheaper than glen, I eat less than he does (or so I here) and I aint as fancy with the can as him so I'm definitely a better bang for your buck..I'll paint you some awesome devil's and chickens though, you just come up with the food and cocaine.

:lol:

i just caught this...

i'm willing to bet at least an 8th that i can eat alot more than most of the people on this thread...

and i'm cheaper simply based on that i don't fuck with blow anymore, that shit is expensive... and it makes me have to shit.