DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

that yesr shit isn't garbage, plus he's got a mentor... better then half the toys you guys hype up cause they suck your dicks for 40's

totally inappropriate. the only people sucking our dicks is our girlfriends, and occasionally crackheads at the $1.50 handjob spot. and hopefully Icarly and Sam when they turn 18. it's ok to have an opinion about how shitty cats are. but it's not nice to falsely acuse friends of homo activities for beer. for the record, in my honest opinion, you, and them, suck. get mad.

i know i don't get my dick sucked for alcohol trades...

my question is, who's new and getting hyped up? besides Aires, i haven't seen a new cat worth a damn since leezy popped up.

(in response to worldbench^^^)

there was actually alot more to this reply, but i feel most of the idiots (emphasis on the plural) i'm trying to tell this to are too ignorant to care anyway.

It's like petting a dog that doesn't like to be touched, you keep petting me, but my tail isn't wagging. One would think you'd get the hint, but you keep petting till i have to snap at you. Then you'll cry because your feelings are hurt, even though you deserved to get bit because you're a fucking dumbass. Unfortunately though, because there are enough equally challenged asswipes here to back up your dumbass-ness, everyone will say i'm the one in the wrong. "oh his ego is soooo big now, he's such a dick, he's not loyal, he forgot his roots..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_H77DIRvbc

i guess the question here is, should i feel bad for the retarded kid? Should i feel bad for the idiots here who just don't know any better? Should i just smile and tell them it's ok and that they're still cool? I dunno, but i'm sure as hell tired of putting on that charade.

oh, great, another wall of text.

totally inappropriate. the only people sucking our dicks is our girlfriends, and occasionally crackheads at the $1.50 handjob spot. and hopefully Icarly and Sam when they turn 18. it's ok to have an opinion about how shitty cats are. but it's not nice to falsely acuse friends of homo activities for beer. for the record, in my honest opinion, you, and them, suck. get mad.

Oh Icarly and sam.... :shy: Teehee!

well, if you're not a cop, I will give you 5 bucks for all of it. if you are a cop, I will give you 5 bucks for all of it...

If you're over the age of 18 what would it matter if I was a cop or not? I can assure you I'm not a cop, I own a local vinyl graphic shop and I'm trying to get into the paint game.

For five dollars I'll let you lick the taint off my nuts.

you look like a cop. and a douche. facebook was good for something today. anyway, we went through this earlier, I am not interested in homosexual favors for anything, money, beer, paint, etc. hurry up and get banned. you're from eastpointe anyway, you are not to be trusted. eastpointe is full of newport hunnies, mutts, angry asshole cops, and juggalos. enough said.

• Like 1