DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

this was in ch0, 2010 12 oz awards. I just filled it in for yall. merry fucking kill your family and hide them in the walls of abondoned houses.

Categories

Best Thread-certainly not ours. constant reposted flicks from my photobucket, blatent snitching, and mostly a bunch of bitches. but I will give it to yall, we have our moments sometimes.

Biggest Fail at Life-pretty much everyone who paints in detroit, especially myself.

Least Likely to Succeed-who cares.

Most Likely to Succeed-TOM, fuck the dude that "wrote" tom back in the day. I'm sure he is a swell dude, but fuck him. tom has more heart than anyone I have met, and a master at drinking.

Top Poster-the dude that posted my face and name on here. thanks. I will definately be seeing you soon enough.

Most "UMAD"-everyone. this thread is full of bitches.

Gayest Post-definately what I am doing right now. this is by far the gayest shit I have done, no nohomo, no pause. this post is 100 percent men fucking each other. to make up for it after I am done with my son in the morning I will be drink peppermint schnopps at the $1.50 handjob spot and getting my dick sucked while smoking 4 dollar bones. might even splurge and spend 10 on some fine ass corridor pussy.

Most Consistent Thread-DETROIT GRAFFITI-most consistently the worst thread on 12 oz.

Top Comeback Poster-whenever snuf comes around.

Best Pictures-ethersock. and excusemysarcasm whenever dude lurks once a year.

Best Argument-they all suck. dont is the best/most up writer. paid is underated. everyone else pretty much sucks at life. tek is hard as fuck also. top 3 in this city.

Biggest Dick Rider-Justin Bieber.

PLAYER HATER OF THE YEAR-DSD666

go fuck yourselves.

this was in ch0, 2010 12 oz awards. I just filled it in for yall. merry fucking kill your family and hide them in the walls of abondoned houses.

Categories

Best Thread-certainly not ours. constant reposted flicks from my photobucket, blatent snitching, and mostly a bunch of bitches. but I will give it to yall, we have our moments sometimes.

Biggest Fail at Life-pretty much everyone who paints in detroit, especially myself.

Least Likely to Succeed-who cares.

Most Likely to Succeed-TOM, fuck the dude that "wrote" tom back in the day. I'm sure he is a swell dude, but fuck him. tom has more heart than anyone I have met, and a master at drinking.

Top Poster-the dude that posted my face and name on here. thanks. I will definately be seeing you soon enough.

Most "UMAD"-everyone. this thread is full of bitches.

Gayest Post-definately what I am doing right now. this is by far the gayest shit I have done, no nohomo, no pause. this post is 100 percent men fucking each other. to make up for it after I am done with my son in the morning I will be drink peppermint schnopps at the $1.50 handjob spot and getting my dick sucked while smoking 4 dollar bones. might even splurge and spend 10 on some fine ass corridor pussy.

Most Consistent Thread-DETROIT GRAFFITI-most consistently the worst thread on 12 oz.

Top Comeback Poster-whenever snuf comes around.

Best Pictures-ethersock. and excusemysarcasm whenever dude lurks once a year.

Best Argument-they all suck. dont is the best/most up writer. paid is underated. everyone else pretty much sucks at life. tek is hard as fuck also. top 3 in this city.

Biggest Dick Rider-Justin Bieber.

PLAYER HATER OF THE YEAR-DSD666

go fuck yourselves.

hahah :lol: :lol: i didn't think this would catch on so quickly