DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

fucked up thing^ they were gonna take me to dickerson because I didnt have id, and my name somehow wasnt showing up in the system! I was baffled. out of all the times I have given fake names, the 1 time I do give my name, and I almost go to jail. luckily pops having an office at dickerson paid off for me today, because he told me that since all workers that are important are on vacation, I would of sat in dickerson til jan.3rd, all for not having fucking id. I hate cops more and more daily.

best part about the blabber mouthing?

didn't say SHIT on my ability to burn his ass blind folded.

he can strive to diss my wife all he wants, at least she ain't the tank ass fat chicks i've seen him lurking with. Sissy the Abandoned building sumo bitch tour guide, striving hard as fuck to impress them chubbies! (and probably STILL not getting any of the strange)

feel free to attempt to talk about me and my boys like you were even painting back then. (well, out side of basements, the backwoods, and church youth group halls that is...)

maybe lay off them little orange candies and take dsd's warning, puppy.

^Good eye, captain. You caught me. ^

Anyone that claims they haven't borrowed anything from anyone ever is either a liar or their shit just never progresses. I'm not even mad that you called me out.

I've already moved on from those letters and that piece has been gone over.

About to be painting these letters next....

5281992553_34a9b50a16_b.jpg

And I'll just tell you right now(cause I'm honest and not ashamed) that this one is all original except for my R, which was influenced by a P from a maple piece. So sue me.

pluto never had letters...

and glen and irate pretty much came up together from my understanding...

so.......try again...

by the way...dude...how you gonna try and take stabs at Glen's wife? esp. when she is one of the nicest humans alive.

when will you let your balls drop and stop being such a toy?

- refuse to learn graffiti history and rep crew initials of an established jersey crew from the 80's....check!

-jock the fuck out of koseks letters.....check!

-go over a street spot of someone(farms) who was painting while you were in middle school......check!

-wear crew letters on at least 2 pieces of wardrobe every day.....check!

dude, you are single handed, keeping hip hop alive with one iron-on crew letter at a time.

thanks br0!!!!!

you might just be the long disputed 5th element of hip hop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. glen is gonna make you choke on your words...and probably your teeth.

• Like 1

^Good eye, captain. You caught me. ^

Anyone that claims they haven't borrowed anything from anyone ever is either a liar or their shit just never progresses. I'm not even mad that you called me out.

I've already moved on from those letters and that piece has been gone over.

About to be painting these letters next....

5281992553_34a9b50a16_b.jpg

And I'll just tell you right now(cause I'm honest and not ashamed) that this one is all original except for my R, which was influenced by a P from a maple piece. So sue me.

i could swear that A looks like a GASM A i've seen before. but all the same.