DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

I'm not sure I like shitty hip hop. I definately don't like "good hip hop" being promoted in this thread when there are other places to do so, no matter how "good" you think you are. I definately only liked maybe 3 white mcs my whole life. eminem is not 1 of them. I do like pigs feet, handstyles, drunk ass breakdancing bums, and omes and the boys getting legal spots.

flicks050-1.jpg

flicks049-1.jpg

flicks048-1.jpg

flicks043-1.jpg

flicks042-1.jpg

flicks041-1.jpg

flicks040-1.jpg

flicks039-1.jpg

flicks038-1.jpg

flicks037-1.jpg

flicks036.jpg

flicks035-1.jpg

flicks032-2.jpg

flicks031-2.jpg

flicks030-2.jpg

flicks029-2.jpg

flicks027-2.jpg

flicks026-2.jpg

nark.jpg

showing off my amazing ms paint skills. about as good as my graffiti. not very good. but comical.

like laughing at fat drunk girls, for being fat and drunk. glen benton still takes the cake on the ms paint skills.

and has the shwarma game on lock. oh and it was suppose to say I personally like nark better. cause his shit is grimey,

and he has mad hood spots.

No ward every1 on tweilveounce does not post their own graffiti, a fraction of ppl on the ounce do, either way it is wack just shows you have to b noticed since you dont paint lot,

if your crew posts your shit who cares, as long as you are not doing it yourself...self promo is faggot shit

That is bisko not disko i kno disko from a couple years back had some shit in the packard and was lot better then that.

Sist your letters sucks only kosek natrl and few others can make extra extensions look good, you can not

jlaw.jaunt.fyer

• Like 1

No ward every1 on tweilveounce does not post their own graffiti, a fraction of ppl on the ounce do, either way it is wack just shows you have to b noticed since you dont paint lot,

if your crew posts your shit who cares, as long as you are not doing it yourself...self promo is faggot shit

That is bisko not disko i kno disko from a couple years back had some shit in the packard and was lot better then that.

Sist your letters sucks only kosek natrl and few others can make extra extensions look good, you can not

jlaw.jaunt.fyer

I said "a lot of people" not every1

And we've been over this so many times before. Graffiti is self promo. :rolleyes:

If I have flicks of graffiti to post then I'm posting them.

It doesn't matter who produced said graffiti,

Don't even waste your breathe cause I'm not changing for anyone.

Sorry if I'm hurting your feelings by posting my own flicks once in a while though :lol: