DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

i think it's mad corny to self promo. if you have to self promo, it just means you're not good enough that other people want to flick and post your shit. and Ward, if you got some shit to say to me, YOU can save your breathe and meet me at a yard or some shit sometime, because your ass always has shit to talk to niggas on the internet.

and thats how the internet stole graffiti....its like ruining your christmas cause you "found" your presents early. wtf.

haha profound but any presents at christmas time is good. self promo is okay in small doses... when its worth looking at and sharing, and you can contribute to the whole shit, its okay. its just dumb because the police and whatnot.

graffiti is all about self promo tho. if it aint about self promo for you then i bet your spots suck.

i think it's mad corny to self promo. if you have to self promo, it just means you're not good enough that other people want to flick and post your shit. and Ward, if you got some shit to say to me, YOU can save your breathe and meet me at a yard or some shit sometime, because your ass always has shit to talk to niggas on the internet.

Quite the contrary, sir.

I don't ever have shit to say to you or anyone.

It seems like people have a lot of shit to say to me though.

I'm simply doin my thing and will continue to. I really don't care.

I post my flicks and let the comments roll. It's funny. Like a game almost.

It's like, hmmmm let's see what they say next when I post this. It's so amusing.

The more you talk about me, the more it just seems like I must be doing something right.

id rather see self promo flicks then shit talking on the internet and pages getting taken up on bullshit seeing that like only 3 or 4 people actually post flicks but to each their own. not that i really give a fuck....and ive seen every inch of that building many times and dont remember seeing that pink seks. yo dsd ill hit you up when i get home. fuck life!

you actually did have a lot to say about me. let me just say this, all the dudes that I'VE met personally had nothing good to say about you. and some of the dudes i've talked to currently run this city, so you can't say there's no credibility in their statements. you saying some shit like this is funny to you and shit is clearly a cover up, you know you're upset because nobody in this city except eufoe wants to paint with you, who doesn't even really catch street spots himself (no hate, just saying). and you YET AGAIN have somehow managed to make yourself look like a bitch on a public forum because a 17 year old was bullying you.

goodbye, sir.

repost city some random shats cause yall niggas talk to much. can we make a new rule? how about just 1 flick for every one paragraph of shit talking. come on, it aint asking much, seeing as who it's coming from, the greatest shit talker of all time! yeah I said it. fuck all yall.

Picture097-4.jpg

Picture092-6.jpg

Picture086-7.jpg

Picture068-11.jpg

Picture058-19.jpg

Picture078-8.jpg

Picture077-9.jpg

Picture072-10.jpg

Picture070-10.jpg

Picture058-18.jpg

Picture053-19.jpg

Picture036-24.jpg

Picture030-31.jpg

Picture019-38.jpg

Picture017-39.jpg

Picture015-40.jpg

you actually did have a lot to say about me. let me just say this, all the dudes that I'VE met personally had nothing good to say about you. and some of the dudes i've talked to currently run this city, so you can't say there's no credibility in their statements. you saying some shit like this is funny to you and shit is clearly a cover up, you know you're upset because nobody in this city except eufoe wants to paint with you, who doesn't even really catch street spots himself (no hate, just saying). and you YET AGAIN have somehow managed to make yourself look like a bitch on a public forum because a 17 year old was bullying you.

goodbye, sir.

:lol: In your dreams, little man.

Once again, I'm completely amused.

For starters I'm amused that you would think I don't really paint with a lot of people on the regular besides eufoe for any reason other than Eufoe is a chill ass dude and he's not on some dumb shit thinking graffiti is a popularity contest like junior high school and I can't hang with the cool kids because my mom and dad can't afford to buy me 150 dollar jeans so that means I'm a loser and I can't sit at the cool kid lunch table. But to me it's more like good - you're wearing pants. Please continue to do so. Graffiti isn't that serious. I've said this so many times now.

I'm amused that you believe everything you've heard.

I'm amused that you think that I had shit to say about you when I was joking but you got mad took shit way too far. Once again, I'm sorry for that. Sheesh.

And finally, I'm amused that you want to fight me, little kid. Gtfo.

:lol: In your dreams, little man.

Once again, I'm completely amused.

For starters I'm amused that you would think I don't really paint with a lot of people on the regular besides eufoe for any reason other than Eufoe is a chill ass dude and he's not on some dumb shit thinking graffiti is a popularity contest like junior high school and I can't hang with the cool kids because my mom and dad can't afford to buy me 150 dollar jeans so that means I'm a loser and I can't sit at the cool kid lunch table. But to me it's more like good - you're wearing pants. Please continue to do so. Graffiti isn't that serious. I've said this so many times now.

I'm amused that you believe everything you've heard.

I'm amused that you think that I had shit to say about you when I was joking but you got mad took shit way too far. Once again, I'm sorry for that. Sheesh.

And finally, I'm amused that you want to fight me, little kid. Gtfo.

that's seriously some corny shit. who are you calling a little kid? i'm like twice your fucking size. you scared, bitch? and HAHA, you're joking now? that's why you fucking called me when you got all butthurt saying how i'm being mean to you and how you wanted to be cool with me?it's all good though. i won't even try to settle this shit here. i'll just catch you at a spot one day. hopefully.