DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

damn...life as a newb pretty much blows. you don't know shit about shit and your painting always sucks and your blackbook shit occasionally looks decent. How long did it take some of you cats to get the can under control and start putting out shit that looks alright, assuming you're painting everyday?

if u got it you got it if u dont just watch from the sidelines:o

damn...life as a newb pretty much blows. you don't know shit about shit and your painting always sucks and your blackbook shit occasionally looks decent. How long did it take some of you cats to get the can under control and start putting out shit that looks alright, assuming you're painting everyday?

yo there is also a whole thread dedicated to these types of questions, and you will probably get more usefull answers than kill yourself, I fucked your girlfriends ass then mouth, or you either got it or you dont. I only believe that you only got it or you dont shit in very few cases. not everyone is born with artistic abilities. can control is something you learn though. and it takes some cats 5-10 years plus to get to where they are at. asking for advice on this thread is the worst fucking idea ever though dude. just keep practicing. it's amazing to look back at your shit 2 years later and see how much you progressed. and remember also, just like skateboarding, some cats got style, some cats dont. dont bite others shit. hopefully you get somekind of style you can call your own. also remember this, most important to me, 1, it's all fucking opinion. if you just catch 1000 tags this year while sketching and practicing you're getting up. fuck what others say man. like punk rock, skateboarding, hip-hip, it's all been done in some variation, hardly anything is original. I hope this helps, cause it's probably gonna be the only time a writer tells you something positive. remember that also, 99 percent of writers are shitty fucking people. you'll learn that quickly...

yo there is also a whole thread dedicated to these types of questions, and you will probably get more usefull answers than kill yourself, I fucked your girlfriends ass then mouth, or you either got it or you dont. I only believe that you only got it or you dont shit in very few cases. not everyone is born with artistic abilities. can control is something you learn though. and it takes some cats 5-10 years plus to get to where they are at. asking for advice on this thread is the worst fucking idea ever though dude. just keep practicing. it's amazing to look back at your shit 2 years later and see how much you progressed. and remember also, just like skateboarding, some cats got style, some cats dont. dont bite others shit. hopefully you get somekind of style you can call your own. also remember this, most important to me, 1, it's all fucking opinion. if you just catch 1000 tags this year while sketching and practicing you're getting up. fuck what others say man. like punk rock, skateboarding, hip-hip, it's all been done in some variation, hardly anything is original. I hope this helps, cause it's probably gonna be the only time a writer tells you something positive. remember that also, 99 percent of writers are shitty fucking people. you'll learn that quickly...

i still say u got it or u dont, painting is one thing but u gotta have a fuckin imagination, ya feel me? thats why i agree with your can control thiery, i know cats that can do the sickest shit on paper but u give em a spray can and theyre clueless. its all in the minds! smoke a jay, fist pump to a david guetta beat, & thatll set tha mood! aww yeaahh haha:cool: