DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

dude nark didn't go over your shit, someone else did, then I did, then someone else did, then I did, then someone else did, then I did, then nark, and nark got shit on by what looks like it could be reefer? but it's so bad I cannot even tell. welcome to the yard. when you coming back to detroit?

dude nark didn't go over your shit, someone else did, then I did, then someone else did, then I did, then someone else did, then I did, then nark, and nark got shit on by what looks like it could be reefer? but it's so bad I cannot even tell. welcome to the yard. when you coming back to detroit?

its all good dsd666...ill be back someday

"No diss. There wasn't a whole lot of wall space and you had that place all hit up so it wasn't like I was fucking up your game by any means."

nobody ever paints there. I call that bitch the synagogue. you have to go over me if you want to paint there. I used that whole building as my own personal practice spot. when somebody does something good it rides. no thing on my end. it's a nice chill spot, or you'd think, until helicopters are looking for you in that bitch. be careful! up in there.