DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

^i shall check em out.

man fuck suws...that motherfucker keeps catching feelings over going over him in the yard with his b.s. and then thinks its beef. fuck that. that noe diss is wack as heel if its real thats why it seems like it cant be...seems like noe would proper job that whatever....beef is fucking retarded. if you guys hate eachother enough then fucking meet up and fucking fight it out.

listen to Nun Whore Commando 666 and Libido Airbag...

there is no beef. except for maybe sisto and ja sp. actually, just add sisto to the long list of motherfuckers that hate ja sp. other than that, lets clear the air, I was gonna bite my tongue and save this thread the gayness, but fuck it. first off, ALGE, REEFER, word of advice, stay the fuck out of the yard, and any other chill spot. if I catch you, no questions asked, no introducing myself, I am taking paint with physical violence involved. reefer you went over nark and said dude sucks cocks, amongst going over other cats, and nark is that nigga. alge, whoever the fuck you are, you went over gasm, and countless others, and you fucking suck, like my sister that never picked up a can could do better shit than you. if you 2 retards lurk in here, you've been warned, I just missed you a couple times now. suws, and gans, cut it the fuck out. it's the fucking yard. yall make it look like 6 year old kids are going down there tagbanging. gans you should fucking know better by now. sidebusting army? you make me look like an idiot for trying to take you under and teach you your history by doing dumb shit. go over yourself if you want to practice, not others. suws, same thing, there are plenty of fucking buildings to practice in. I have been doing it for 2 years straight. go over yourself. it's not beef with haf2, or myself, until you cap a streetspot. and when that happens, I won't be talking here, I will be lurking after you. cut the fucking gay bullshit out. period.