DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

in the word of jasp.......... i dont want to fight be' cuzz....... i got fresh knuckle_______ and i dont want to ruin... them.........dog get sum face_______ then act big...........

hahahahah i sent a message to elya a couple months ago and find it funny vomits got somthin to say about it now. anyways it was more like this...wud up this is jasp, herd you and your boys where lookin for me not too long ago, must have missed ya guys. I called your boy sham at least 2 or 3 times dude never picked up. so what ive gathered from all this, is that beef is wanted to be squashed is this true or false? Im down for whatever...the only reason why i ever started dissing your crew is because (1). sect came at me on some stupid shit one night at a party talkin about me biting n shit, kcm too talkin some dum shit which i didnt at all take very kindly too. (2.) ...(in general) if your with the guy dissing my spots be ready too see everybodys shit get dissed, its nothing personal its just graffiti. so get back at me and let me know whatchya wanna do...just got some new tats on my knuckles not tryin to fight just yet gotta letum heal first lol.................(elya)

i dont give a shit, im done with it. do what u do.

whos actin big here, im just being me and doing what i do best....bump vomit/mikeskills lol you haters got me clownin, oh the knuckles are heal'd by the way lol

• Like 1