DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

lets just hope it stays that way now... i didn't put any cheese-ball "respect history, or it's your ass" quote next to it, so i'm not sure if the message has been sent quite yet.

the same is going for new shit too, mother fuckers got me 2 days after i did that last piece in RP. (the one the Tennessee toy said was "biting roids") How long did that tead greve omens wall run? a week? That's the best thing to be painted here in a while too. This "turds lining/dissing shit" needs to be regulated. Who the fuck are these people?

snuf doesn't help at all either, his dumbass thinks it's sweet to X-out shit, and little art college graff-jocker mother fuckers see that and go out and do the same thinking that's what's up.

• Like 1

that dibs fixer is whats up! kids seriously need to know some history even if they dont dig dudes pieces, hes a og in this. and also noticed today that stori crushed the tunnel between cobo and joe louis on the lodge, sorry no pics due to driving a huge ass bus at the time!

whoa whoa whoa, what the fuck is with all the whack CAP2 wanna be CAPONE shit, and this JA bite to the max, and the DIBS DISS? WTF

31499_121730497849888_100000388158762_181841_7611372_n.jpg

and this fuck went over a dibs that's from when this kid was in diapers?

you fucking serious

31499_121730511183220_100000388158762_181844_4704601_n.jpg

dude ill throw 50$ in to see this kid beat down, i got paypal niggas. bahah funny how 1 page can ruin a good run for this thread

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: kids these days

so wicked wacko (jasp) or what ever you want to call yourself, you sir are a fucking idiot. You are nothing more than an internet toy. you think you can just roll over real writers like my dude vomit, well, you are wrong. why don't you try going over me son and see what happens. why don't you bump your self on the internet some more you wack ass toy. you are a fucking joke, did you not get enough attention growing up, because i know you don't get any attention on the streets. you will always be a toy and a buster. come get some pussy. and fuck the internet too.