DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

Picture069-4.jpg

Picture066-4.jpg

this dude got hit by this car, probably because he knew I was buying up all the paper label blacks, and was trying to rush over and get a couple cans before they were all gone. in the future, homo graf writers will beg you with bags of cheeseburgers and offers of felatio for tall boy paper blacks. the future's gonna suck ass.

Picture064-5.jpg

handstyles=awesomeness.

Picture062-5.jpg

Picture061-5.jpg

Picture060-5.jpg

Picture059-5.jpg

Picture058-5.jpg

Picture057-5.jpg

Picture056-5.jpg

Picture055-6.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

probably not Detroit dont got vandal squad

they tryin to figure out how to do the same job

with less. I wouldnt put it past Wayne County

sheriff tho. Sheriff doesn't got vandal squad either

but they all about a easy money grab

That was more me busting balls than anything, to me going "HEY GUYS COME PAINT LOLZ! I GOTZ MONTANA AND BELTON HAR HAR HAR!" just seems a little suspect. It's like a bitch luring you to her crib with the promise of AK-47 and some fine microbrew and the next day, BAM chlamydia.

Picture029-5.jpg

Picture099-1.jpg

Picture098-1.jpg

anyone else ever come across these? I found bags like this in the slaughterhouse. this I think was just meat in a bag sitting there god knows how long. I beat it with a stick. tek thinks I am a creeper cause I want to have sex with miley cyrus, whom I met on the boardwalk this last week, and was dragging this bag o meat around with a stick. the only creepy thing I do is walk around my crib stark fucking naked with the blinds open for crackheads to see. I'm glad we could have this talk. this bag o meat is making me hungry...

Picture092-2.jpg

my new bed.

Picture089-2.jpg

Picture086-2.jpg

Picture084-2.jpg

kosek is quitting his day job and graffiti in pursuit of a career in jazz piano. true story. ask him.

Picture083-2.jpg

Picture082-2.jpg

Picture081-2.jpg

Picture076-3.jpg

Picture075-4.jpg

blur what picture homie? the hafas desl shit? nah. I am sure nobody is going to agree with me when I say, it's all part of the game. they had that spot, I have no idea who had it before, was that wall virgin? so they got burned by 2 cats, one that puts in mad work and even though I don't hang out with him, and don't like his homies, I got mad fucking respect for paid for one not being a punk bitch and for the work he puts in, regardless of anything. stori has been murdering spots steady for what, 9 10 years now? streetside burners. these 2 put in work, and 2 more cats came along and one made a name for themselves, and 2, as I said, it's part of the game. you can settle the shit in the streets with paint, fists, bullets, etc. or just sit back and bitch out. we all know that aint gonna happen, on either side, so fuck it. sit back and enjoy the show. or just go out and cap niggas off for no reason at all and start your own beef. me, I am retired from talking shit to internet thugs and retards. I solely focus on my modeling career now...

whoops. my fault, you were talking about that gangster ass dude in that flick. fuck blurring it, took it down. thanks for pointing that out homie, and good looking ethersock for calling me. I wouldn't have even known. I didn't even see dude in that flick.

Picture021.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture032.jpg