DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

so basically my photobucket told me to go eat a dick, so there are old flicks mixed in with new flicks mixed in with fat creeper dudes that like to eat chocolate cake off of your girls asscheeks. what to look for today children? dont and dish, cause those 2 fuckers paint, a lot. new ender dems spots, with maybe elmer, whoever that dude is. and some other random shit. oh yeah, and a mozik with a fill so hard it makes me want to beat me wife. enjoy, and as usual, you can all go fuck yourselves. good day...

Picture047-3.jpg

Picture052-4.jpg

Picture051-4.jpg

Picture050-4.jpg

Picture046-3.jpg

Picture049-4.jpg

Picture045-3.jpg

Picture048-4.jpg

Picture047-4.jpg

Picture044-3.jpg

Picture044-4.jpg

snuf, you're a fucking faggot douchebag you know that right? every time you x something out or scribble through it gets replaced or fixed, meanwhile your spots just disappear. why not just quit? you don't fix your spots, or paint any fucking new ones. at this point you're just scribbling like a fucking child. I hate you. I HATE YOU RON BURGANDY! cigerette break. more flicks tomorrow. my patience has worn thin.

Damnit. That last post was in reply to the post with the bum shitting on the pole by homedude that's coming in from out of town. Sorry for the new page/no flick post.

This production Tead participated in is down in Ohio. Sorry if the size fucks up the page. It's worth it.

4797170301_9acca7a935_o.jpg

And a paid out in New Orleans(I found more that he painted there but dude wouldn't allow all sizes)

4800624402_7df30b424c_b.jpg

forgive me if I already posted any of these flicks, my photobucket is being a little asshole. I have no idea what has or hasn't been posted, and the internet is to slow here to fucking go look back. speaking of assholes, gans, get the fuck at me, snuf, you're a bitch. I hope I get the oppurtunity to hit you with my car.

Picture057-3.jpg

Picture056-3.jpg

Picture055-3.jpg

Picture054-3.jpg

Picture053-3.jpg

Picture052-3.jpg

Picture051-3.jpg

Picture050-3.jpg

Picture049-3.jpg

Picture055-4.jpg

Picture054-4.jpg

Picture053-4.jpg