DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

In an ideal world, it'd be cool if writers were self sustaining taking their own flicks. But if that were the case, for this thread at least, we wouldn't have much.

Sarcasm doesn't strike me as a douchebag...maybe a little lippy...but his flickr isn't full of the usual "Oh my god...look at the urban decay...this city is falling apart" etc etc that seems to be plaguing Detroit.

My only problem is I'd like to see less chill spots/places that everyone's seen...and more street spots. new ones. Some photographers dont seem to have that concept down yet.

I know it's decried as blowing up spots, but tell me. I'll go there. I don't need exact addresses, just streets. The one thing is I am not impressed by is throwies and/or handstyles. I like colorful pieces. I love characters. I do have some more current shit, but it's mostly up here. I cruise around every day, and there's not that much impressive new shit. Some of the new stuff that is I am getting is PORAD, GRAY, MARM, GASM, YOSF, META, VICE, RIKU, VOMIT, etc... You got something shiny I've missed, send a discrete message.

And to those whining about me being here as a photographer, lick it. I used to write. I was a toy. I ran around in the dark ages and pieced, hung from bridges, played with fat caps and thins. I started to paint after I met this kid at St. Andrews in '92. He handed me Bomb the Suburbs and Shaolin Chin Na (I still have the copy that survived the 655 fire). We had some good times.

2344870342_3b3299b372_b.jpg

2352736765_a1ab1b825e_b.jpg