DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

WTF IS WITH EVERYONE JUMPING ON EVERYBODYS DICK

JESUS CHRIST...

ALL U GUYS DO IS FUCKING DOG EVERYONE OUT AND ITS BULLSHIT GOD DAMN JUST POST FLIX AND TALK ABOUT THEM

U GUYS ARE FUCKING FIGHTIN OVER THE INTERNET FUCKING RETARDED

NOW GO AHEAD CALL ME A TOY

Not everyone, MY, just the pointless hack trolls. I enjoy pissing them off. Nothing is more exciting. I love how frothy they get when they realize just how fucking impotent they are...take Mike here, just a little peek at his past posts and all you see is every other post says "you are gay." How enlightening. I always find such insight to be breathtaking to witness. That doesn't even mention my massive respect for anyone with such a fine tuned gaydar. That is not a skill picked up over night, one must spend hours in bathhouses and rest stops before gaining such a powerful tool.

Not everyone, MY, just the pointless hack trolls. I enjoy pissing them off. Nothing is more exciting. I love how frothy they get when they realize just how fucking impotent they are...take Mike here, just a little peek at his past posts and all you see is every other post says "you are gay." How enlightening. I always find such insight to be breathtaking to witness. That doesn't even mention my massive respect for anyone with such a fine tuned gaydar. That is not a skill picked up over night, one must spend hours in bathhouses and rest stops before gaining such a powerful tool. [/color]

nice

Bump optrik throwies, stori solo spots, and reftr's reftr-ness.

Don't discuss the legality of other human beings that write on things in this very public forum...regardless of what it's all about. Context will tell you everything you need to know...at the very least the simple answer to your question

but because there's a plurality of question marks in your inquiry, I'm guessing you want details...so let me be the first to tell you that everything is fine, and the members of FBSK, GOK, and DFW have joined forces to hand out free packs of smoker's choice to all hobos that ask while they're out doing their thing. The free Paks seen on the street act as indicators to homeless in search of a free pack of cigarettes

Yes I know smoker's choice is relatively low quality...so low that I've had hobos give back my cigarettes...but its the thought that counts.

Happy Zombie Jesus Day.

Bump optrik throwies, stori solo spots, and reftr's reftr-ness.

Don't discuss the legality of other human beings that write on things in this very public forum...regardless of what it's all about. Context will tell you everything you need to know...at the very least the simple answer to your question

but because there's a plurality of question marks in your inquiry, I'm guessing you want details...so let me be the first to tell you that everything is fine, and the members of FBSK, GOK, and DFW have joined forces to hand out free packs of smoker's choice to all hobos that ask while they're out doing their thing. The free Paks seen on the street act as indicators to homeless in search of a free pack of cigarettes

Yes I know smoker's choice is relatively low quality...so low that I've had hobos give back my cigarettes...but its the thought that counts.

Happy Zombie Jesus Day.

lmao reminds me if u were to put free eggs or free money