DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

that gasm is not "hella" dope. punk ass toy mark.

100_1605-1.jpg

REALITYBLASTER!!!!first off your graffiti sucks, i have seen it in person and it made me want to throw up, GASM will burn you, hands down. you have been writing for how long and you still get burned by cats who have only been painting for a year or two, tops. this billboard is done by gasm, hope you enjoy.

those billboards are ill. im not going to lie. i would shit my pants climbing one of those boys. im not a fan of heights at all. gasm definetly gets props for the billboards ive been seeing as of recently.

someone post some flicks damn it!when i get a new digital camera i will be bringing the heat to this thread. theres mad shit im trying to get flicks of that has not been posted in this thread yet. until then someone please post flicks. were on page two right now. come on now...this is detroit. we dont play that page two shit nikkaaaaaaaasss.

billboards are dope, me personally ... ill keep my fat ass on the ground but i love seeing them and props to gasm and anyone else that literally "gets up" there is a clip on the billboards thread of augor and revok tearin shit up in L.A. it would be sweet if their were any videos of that kind of work here!

those billboards are ill. im not going to lie. i would shit my pants climbing one of those boys. im not a fan of heights at all. gasm definetly gets props for the billboards ive been seeing as of recently.

someone post some flicks damn it!when i get a new digital camera i will be bringing the heat to this thread. theres mad shit im trying to get flicks of that has not been posted in this thread yet. until then someone please post flicks. were on page two right now. come on now...this is detroit. we dont play that page two shit nikkaaaaaaaasss.

I ome across camers all the time!!:D how much u wanna spend:lol: