DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

I'm looking for an old friend from Detroit, that moved to NY in/around 96-97.

A mixed cat with a huge fro.

Stayed down in Southwest and Inkster.

Without giving away personal information; people may have called him "Grouch".

I knew him as coco. He worked with farm and me at this banquet hall in Westland in like 94 or 95. He moved back from New York, but I ain't seen, or seeint (as he would say) him since I dropped him off at his parents cut not far from Zug Island after a Friday at St. Andrews in like 2000. I still remember smelling something foul and being all like what the fuck is that, and he replied, "Zug Island, they make dead bodies there." And then I turned down his street and saw these huge flaming towers. I was aghast.

"See," said Coco, "that's where they make dead bodies."

I miss that cat. We shared a birthday and some cool ass memories...

2344871854_20cff745c5_b.jpg

daaayyyum gasm is crushing shit right now. that billboard spot is nuts.definetly gets props for that one. the rollers are also dope as well as the new straighletters. that lower-case "g" is hard bruh. as far as throwups go esau and hughes got that crack niggassss. dems' throwy is kinda ill too. i like that simple but clean shit. am i the only one that notices the menos from new york city shit?

big up diego,hes always been slept on, fool has been around forever and a day.. that vomwammy roller a couple pages back made me have to take a hot shower...fuck..and i agree to who ever it was that was sayin the scene here lacks steez, im not insinuating my shit is great or any thing like that, im just sayin yes i agree people need to step there game up as far as skill and style,everyone is getting up alot right now and i give all of you a salute even the ones i hate