DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

Originally posted by seeking+Feb 24 2006, 08:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seeking - Feb 24 2006, 08:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-detroit red@Feb 24 2006, 12:44 PM

what was being said by drawing that..and/or posting that?

'im mad cause everyone calls me a biter, so i'm gonna go on the internet and try to clown the one dude who's never even spoken my name and has more spots by himself than any crew in the city'?

or maybe that's just how i took it.

[/b]

yeah..that sounds about right.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Originally posted by Boulder St.@Feb 24 2006, 07:14 PM

newportsphoto3co.jpg

You're walking down livernois at three a.m.... A guy walks up behind you with a gat to your head, and requests your money, or your life... In such an instance, you have two options, and depending on your choice, you may walk away. Smoking cigs is like you handing the cash over, and then he shoots your fucking brains out afterwards. And the best part is, you walk right into it asking to die... smoke weed sucka!

Call me a toy or a hater or whatever, but is it just me or is Coupe one of the guys that comes *THIS CLOSE* to pulling off a clean emulation of a certain font styling?

It's really picky, yeah, but its something like one of the letters isn't in proper proportion to the rest of them or the 3D is off a bit. I think a couple local writers fall prey to this as well.

Feel free to ignore this post just like my other 95 posts. The world would be better if you did.

Originally posted by HP635@Feb 25 2006, 08:13 AM

Call me a toy or a hater or whatever, but is it just me or is Coupe one of the guys that comes *THIS CLOSE* to pulling off a clean emulation of a certain font styling?

It's really picky, yeah, but its something like one of the letters isn't in proper proportion to the rest of them or the 3D is off a bit. I think a couple local writers fall prey to this as well.

Feel free to ignore this post just like my other 95 posts. The world would be better if you did.

who do you think in the city falls prey to what you are sayin..cause i kinda see what you are saying ..but not really.

I'll post up a picture or two later to explain my babbling. It deals with the pieces where all the letters are seperated and pretty damn readable. But now that I think about it, around here it's less about "who" than it is about what they produce.

Think of the straight-lettered Adors and Armys or some of Deaths older stuff, like him and Foto on Michigan Ave. They've done "normal" fonts but they've done a lot more dope and complex shit that you could never put into a .TTF file, load it up in Word, and then type out a piece of theirs.

Originally posted by detroit red+Feb 24 2006, 05:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (detroit red - Feb 24 2006, 05:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by HeavyCee@Feb 24 2006, 12:20 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-detroit red@Feb 23 2006, 09:43 PM

heavy cee didnt write that.

I didnt edit the post either..

Fyre did. Just clownin' tho.. I was kinda salty at him cuz he drained my sharpie doin that big ass "O" too. :clown2:

what was being said by drawing that..and/or posting that? you really need to being a bit more careful hommie...being guilty by association is wack..but it is what it is.

cats blowing out your markers is the worst shit. hahaha....hughes is infamous for blowing out like 3 pages in a row in your book. hahaha

[/b]

Huh?

What do I need to be more careful of?

What am I guilty of? Please explain...

Boohoo a fall got gone over stop dickriding Gram get your own fame stops riding on your boys Go fucking paint ive never had a problem with you kepp my name out your mouth from no on go over me, everyone who has a problem with the things i do. Digging holes.. hmmm what all you seem to forget is that FBS does NOT care what anyone thinks we do what we want change your tampoons pussies. I encourge some one to cap my shit someone give me some real motivation to paint ha imagine me getting "motivation" all ready more then now DISS MY SHIT ANYONE THAT HAS A REAL PROBLEM.

Loaf/loafis

FBSK

back up in the hood again

where its all good again

ya fuck the eastside

fuck macomb county

oh ya im out on a ankle tether

so ol sekter will be laying in the cut for a lil bit

riding candy slabs

gripping on the wood again

ya and bump for big ansiq on the last page

and that russia is dope cause its hard and its raw