DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Originally posted by detroit red+Feb 28 2006, 02:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (detroit red - Feb 28 2006, 02:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SoakedInWhiskey@Feb 28 2006, 06:02 PM

yo Detroit red try to hit me on the pm's

pm's arnt working. sorry hommie.

hit me up via email..

donniebrasco313@hotmail.com

[/b]

no problem ...thanx alot homie.

shut the fuck up dude..

and yes, as much as you would love to say something fucking witty, this does have a lot to do with me you colostomy draining, dick smoking, aids faced, hippy..

well im sure you arent a hippy but regardless..

but to your pleasure i have erased all of that..

papa fucking boner neck..

i hate chicken.. never willl i eat chicken again.. i ate it too much when i was younger..

are you happy with my chicken problem now seeking?

you can call me whatever dumb shit you'd like, but the fact of the matter is you're creating shit that doesnt exist, and even if it did, wouldnt involve you. you arent me, you arent esau, you arent gram, you arent stori. you're not even friends with any of us. you dont paint with us, you dont chill with us, we dont even laugh at the same jokes on the internet. nothing. anything that may or may not exist between any of us and fbs, has nothing to do with you. obviously you'd like it to, but it just doesnt. if you dont want pluto speaking your name, take that up with him, but dont make some big ass post detailing your fantasies about some epic battle (that strangely didnt involve you going over anyone...hmmm), shit isn't gonna happen. the loaf/esau misunderstanding is squashed. the dfw stori beef is old news. pluto dissing me is comedy, nothing more. if there is any other drama, i'd be happy to mediate between the parties and put an end to that shit too.

sorry, im just sick and tired of dumb shit that doesnt need to exist, simple cause cats need to feel important or involved.

Originally posted by seeking@Feb 28 2006, 05:31 PM

you can call me whatever dumb shit you'd like, but the fact of the matter is you're creating shit that doesnt exist, and even if it did, wouldnt involve you. you arent me, you arent esau, you arent gram, you arent stori. you're not even friends with any of us. you dont paint with us, you dont chill with us, we dont even laugh at the same jokes on the internet. nothing. anything that may or may not exist between any of us and fbs, has nothing to do with you. obviously you'd like it to, but it just doesnt. if you dont want pluto speaking your name, take that up with him, but dont make some big ass post detailing your fantasies about some epic battle (that strangely didnt involve you going over anyone...hmmm), shit isn't gonna happen. the loaf/esau misunderstanding is squashed. the dfw stori beef is old news. pluto dissing me is comedy, nothing more. if there is any other drama, i'd be happy to mediate between the parties and put an end to that shit too.

sorry, im just sick and tired of dumb shit that doesnt need to exist, simple cause cats need to feel important or involved.

hey i made it back to this thread after a long time and seeking is still getting pestured by people, fun.

Originally posted by Mr. Knives@Feb 28 2006, 10:07 PM

I mean no offense by this yo, but i do think that they have a lot of talent, and as a musician, i look for that specifically in all types of music, which isnt to say that I am a big fan of melodic fantasy metal, but the shit is fucking remarkable.

i just don't think their music really has anything going for them other than that its fun to hear a band just shred for entire songs.