DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Originally posted by detroit red+Feb 28 2006, 11:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (detroit red - Feb 28 2006, 11:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by HeavyCee@Feb 26 2006, 03:43 PM

Originally posted by detroit red@Feb 24 2006, 05:44 PM

Originally posted by HeavyCee@Feb 24 2006, 12:20 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-detroit red@Feb 23 2006, 09:43 PM

heavy cee didnt write that.

I didnt edit the post either..

Fyre did. Just clownin' tho.. I was kinda salty at him cuz he drained my sharpie doin that big ass "O" too. :clown2:

what was being said by drawing that..and/or posting that? you really need to being a bit more careful hommie...being guilty by association is wack..but it is what it is.

cats blowing out your markers is the worst shit. hahaha....hughes is infamous for blowing out like 3 pages in a row in your book. hahaha

Huh?

What do I need to be more careful of?

What am I guilty of? Please explain...

because the cats that you are keep yourself around do knuckle head things..and people will precieve you as capable of such behavior...and you arnt guilty for anything..never said you were..i was just stating how wack it is to be group or lumped into something that isnt you....i know you..prolly better than any of these cats..and i know you are good person through and through. i just dont want to see you get caught up with some dumb shit for no reason. thats all.

[/b]

Exactly, u know me very well. Better than errybody. Everyone else who duz knows what kind of guy I am too. I dont get involed in the silly ass extracuriculars. Anybody other than yall(my peeps) can think whatever...fer shizzle

Originally posted by deathbedsteronerdump+Mar 1 2006, 06:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (deathbedsteronerdump - Mar 1 2006, 06:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by detroit red@Feb 28 2006, 11:01 AM

Fyre did. Just clownin' tho.. I was kinda salty at him cuz he drained my sharpie doin that big ass "O" too. :clown2:

what was being said by drawing that..and/or posting that? you really need to being a bit more careful hommie...being guilty by association is wack..but it is what it is.

cats blowing out your markers is the worst shit. hahaha....hughes is infamous for blowing out like 3 pages in a row in your book. hahaha

Huh?

because the cats that you are keep yourself around do knuckle head things..and people will precieve you as capable of such behavior...and you arnt guilty for anything..never said you were..i was just stating how wack it is to be group or lumped into something that isnt you....i know you..prolly better than any of these cats..and i know you are good person through and through. i just dont want to see you get caught up with some dumb shit for no reason. thats all.

Exactly, u know me very well. Better than errybody. Everyone else who duz knows what kind of guy I am too. I dont get involed in the silly ass extracuriculars. Anybody other than yall(my peeps) can think whatever...fer shizzle

[/b]

why are you responding under deaths name?

Originally posted by detroit red+Mar 1 2006, 11:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (detroit red - Mar 1 2006, 11:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by deathbedsteronerdump@Mar 1 2006, 06:24 PM

Originally posted by detroit red@Feb 28 2006, 11:01 AM

Huh?

why are you responding under deaths name?

[/b]

cuz im an idiot and didnt sign him out...

J-DILLA -CLAP ON

-7 mile and ryan

niggas dying

trying pump gas

and pumped in the shit

clap on...

clap off ...

clap on

clap off

never take the mutherfuckin strap off

keep the safety on but dont take it off

------------------>R.I.P. J-DILLA<----------------------------

new shit? that's awesome.

one of the dopest moments for me 'coming up' was hanging out with jstarr, looking through all their old black books. so many old tame outlines an shit. seeing the stuff those dudes had (stacks of black books, stacks of flicks etc) was just nuts. those dudes had style for days. they were also cool as hell. i'd met them maybe once or twice through a friend, then just started showing up at their place to watch kung fu movies and listen to them producing music. ha. i dont know why they let me kick it...probably cause i had a car would take them to get drugs, but still. just being around them taught me a ton.

that's all.

Originally posted by detroit red@Mar 2 2006, 10:27 AM

be on the look out for some serious shameless self promotion....

comming soon...

i love when people bitch about people posting their own flicks on here saying that its self promoting,.....the very act of painting your name on a wall is self promotion. so do your thang homie post all the pics you want, more pics is better than all the soap opera bullchit that has graced this thread lately!

Originally posted by knotsone@Mar 2 2006, 11:23 AM

i love when people bitch about people posting their own flicks on here saying that its self promoting,.....the very act of painting your name on a wall is self promotion. so do your thang homie post all the pics you want, more pics is better than all the soap opera bullchit that has graced this thread lately!

But I think that a difference between the Interwebz and real life is that you don't always take your friends around to your latest spots every time you paint something. But when you do, its almost always with people that want to see your work and be supportive and such. On here, yeah you probably have some friends but you also have people that would love another reason just to hate on you. Self promo can be seen as one - albeit small - reason to do so because you're basically saying "look what I can do, see!" instead of people finding it on their own, taking a flick, and posting because they think it's sweet or whatevs.

But yeah, I agree with you knotsone, I don't give a shit who posts what 'coz I'm not involved in any of the politics and flicks are flicks, stolen or self-promo or not.

the way i see it..people...for the most part..dont go out and flick everything..they just flick whats around the streets that they are familiar with rather than going out and just doin foot work..looking for new shit. other than that..i like to see what new ways people can find to hate on me.haha...humor is prime.

Originally posted by seeking@Mar 2 2006, 08:44 AM

new shit? that's awesome.

one of the dopest moments for me 'coming up' was hanging out with jstarr, looking through all their old black books. so many old tame outlines an shit. seeing the stuff those dudes had (stacks of black books, stacks of flicks etc) was just nuts. those dudes had style for days. they were also cool as hell. i'd met them maybe once or twice through a friend, then just started showing up at their place to watch kung fu movies and listen to them producing music. ha. i dont know why they let me kick it...probably cause i had a car would take them to get drugs, but still. just being around them taught me a ton.

that's all.

ya boy i kicked it with jeru and j-starr quite a bit for a minute and i was blown away too fuckin STACKS of black books styles for miles boy ,ya its funny you mention driving em for drugs cause i did too i didnt no at the time but looking back i figured it out

ya and what was the main thing they would try and teach seeks ?..cleaness..you no whats up

so big bumps if the jeru and tame 1 tags are new

and good lookin on the flik hp635

yup. they're the ones that pushed me to learn to paint as clean with stocks as i could with caps. huge inspiration. the kind of shit you really dont even understand for a good ten years. one day you do something and it just clicks, like, oh shit, i get it now.

Originally posted by seeking@Mar 2 2006, 06:18 PM

yup. they're the ones that pushed me to learn to paint as clean with stocks as i could with caps. huge inspiration. the kind of shit you really dont even understand for a good ten years. one day you do something and it just clicks, like, oh shit, i get it now.

funny you should say that..i was painting yesterday..daytime spot..and i realized that very lesson.