DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

watever happen to graffiti in the D...theres so many wack niggas n hoes on here now...wow,u painted like 3 spots in now u call urself a writer...thats how niggas get hurt and robb...i have like a million alleys by my crib..yall fucks can paint that..im so glad i got the real niggas on my team that r down...im like 5 foot 8...but i bet ill whoop ur ass...o n by the way..shout out to the real Sehv...im like the only nigga in the midwest with this name n imma keep doin it bigg..ppo`s n lil cheap shots aint gona help yaall lil toys...we all know whose the realest..get ur mine right toys..Half of you aint gona be here by next year anyways so stop paintin...i made room for half of you guys but the other half is gone..LMFAO..im done talkin on this bullshitt internet shitt.let the hatin begin..SHOUTS OUTS..AMOE,SWAG,MINCE,REFTO AND DIRTY DEMS...DOWN FOR WAR....LUNG DISEASE

Lol ok WAKSTA beat my female ass hahaha look at u again makin ur hatin about graff. Im pretty sure that 03 shit sandwich on livernois ain't shit on what im doin, callin me a toy lol, knowin the right ppl doesn't make u good. Allur graff tells me is that u have nothing else to do. This is me not caring about u, get on my level, nobody cares about ur stupid drama. Thanks again tho, lovin the spotlight :p

6040140481_f6db976ca6.jpg

Get on my level

but you see everyone was at one point on your level or whoever chooses to try to write will be, because everyone starts off as a toy its only natural. But the real prograssion starts when you decide to create your own name, not redraw a name of someone elses, that was originally done by another person. I do comment your either tracing, or extreme biting skills. Bravo for making yourself look dumb. And furthermore get of ewoks dick, nigga got mad style and you aint revok so that sketch wasnt done for your ass.

IMAG1071.jpg

Bump ewok, revok, and the exchange project.

• Like 2

Whoa..???revok..timber??i seen that style before...how long where u on the internet jockin that..??just cuz ura a GROUPIE dont mean u cant get fuckt up....lol.petty shots n talkin shit n paintin wit toys n paintin cookie monsters aint gona get u know where lil girl...u got a long way lil nigga...just cuz loafs ur only friend dont mean nada honey...i dont know who u think u r or who ur talkin too...i was talkin about suws slutt...ur the man of the hour.better enjoy it...in for the rest of yall readin these...this the bullshit i gotta go threw...worse then fuckin facebook mann....1999-2000....get on my level.BOI...

awh hell yea more atention! Thanks for the compliment tho, I kno that shit looks good enough to be traced rite?? I got my name n style for days, since when is respectin a legend a problem lol id like to see u do that shit is what it comes down to (; getting a feel for every style only fuels progress and adaptation, not like niggas tha always do the SAME SHIT. Much love to all the haters keepin me goin, and a special shout to all the niggas hidin their boners when I walk into a room ;D

haters smile like they like it when they really dont

wish they can just wish me away thats wat they really want

I REALLY HATE HIS ASS

I DONT LIKE HIM EITHER

we do a wall together maybe then we can beat him

somehow he must be stopped

somthin must be done

we can knock him off

lets just try when he get caught wit gunn

In then he really done

in we really won

any more ideas

suggestions anyone?

How bout we stay up allnight

on the blog site

spread vicious lies n nasty rumors

we can all write

but thats allright

let the nerds hate

cuz in my face tho

the words gettin ate

n hatin hard work

but i just bounce back

this god work

TELL ALL THE HATERS IM BACK

awh hell yea more atention! Thanks for the compliment tho, I kno that shit looks good enough to be traced rite?? I got my name n style for days, since when is respectin a legend a problem lol id like to see u do that shit is what it comes down to (; getting a feel for every style only fuels progress and adaptation, not like niggas tha always do the SAME SHIT. Much love to all the haters keepin me goin, and a special shout to all the niggas hidin their boners when I walk into a room ;D

Seems like the word style is just thrown around these days.. id like to see some of your "style"

That fool pak tho can do the same bomb over and over because its a fuckin bomb idiot, but regardless of what it is pak has paid his dues and still spashes on the daily. Dudes got one of the dopest styles this city has.