DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
FIRST OF ALL I think bombing is a recorded history, a story about people. It's a dialogue written in public eye and is fucking awesome.

SECOND OF ALL I painted over one of Porab's tags and I didn't even want to do it because he is everywhere and I have mad respect for him but it was a commissioned piece.

THIRD I have no trust fund, never went to college and the Detroit arts scene could give a fuck less if I'm here or not. I am by no means a big deal. However I do work my ass off. I hate drama, I hate bullshit, I hate when people decide to start shit. I'm not on medication. I drink whiskey like it's a sport. Sometimes I think in colors instead of words. Yeah so what, I'm out there.

FOURTH You don't like my work, cool but there's no reason you gotta put my up on a fucking cross. This shit totally sucks.

First of all: Your so called art sucks.

Second: No point in defending yourself because its not going to change anyones perspective on you.

Third: Please dont post any of your so called art in any attempt to defend yourself

Fouth: Show us your tits or get the fuck out.

yeah girly chill

if u arent in good with the graffiti writers NONE of your work will last long

fuck you and your trust fund. you didnt figure out street art or graffiti too well, but u managed to figure out 12oz pretty quick,

heres something to blog about

porabs outlines are cooler than your art career

discuss..

First of all: Your so called art sucks.

Second: No point in defending yourself because its not going to change anyones perspective on you.

Third: Please dont post any of your so called art in any attempt to defend yourself

Fouth: Show us your tits or get the fuck out.

:lol: :lol: :lol: wow.just made my morning...

girl can't catch a break. good lookin' on the shit ton of flicks. glad i didn't have to see pages and pages of graffiti vs. street art bullshit. bump all you fucking alcoholic, pillhead, stoner, unemployed, unshowered, grimey, paint under your fingernails and your girlfriend fucking hates it VANDALS!