DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

you know what? at first I thought double rainbow tags were awesome. almost as awesome as double doorknob. but now for some weird fucked up reason my brain has associated double rainbow with reading rainbow, and that horrible song is stuck in my head, and splattering my brains all over the wall is an option at this point. so, for any of you old enough to remember, please, join me in song..."just take a look, and read a book, it's reading rainbow!" hopefully one of you fucks will get it stuck in your dome.

nah little nigga, rainbows are not for "faggets." rainbows are formed when the sun shines on droplets of moisture in the earths atmosphere.

I know, cause I googled that shit. also, you can find little weird looking white dudes with pots of gold at the end of them.

in the hood, at the end of the rainbow, there is big bales of cocaine and weed for you to take and sell.

but rainbows don't occur in the hood, because God, and George Bush hate black people.

God also hates trailor parks, so stay away from those. faggots is a slang for homosexuals,

but also according to the free dictionary online faggot can mean, "faggot late 13c., "bundle of twigs bound up," from O.Fr. fagot

"bundle of sticks," from It. faggotto , dim. of V.L. *facus , from L. fascis "bundle of wood" (see fasces). Especially used for burning

heretics (a sense attested from 1550s), so that phrase fire and faggot was used to mean "punishment of a heretic."

Heretics who recanted were required to wear an embroidered figure of a faggot on their sleeve, as an emblem and

reminder of what they deserved."

you should go to school. or just google words before you use them so you know

what they mean, how they are spelled, all that good shit. I hope this helped you out.

so, I met this bitch at a party saturday night. she overheard a conversation I was having about graffiti, and decided to chime in. I haven't been so put off by a person in a long time. she claimed she was a muralist. she tried to tell me what she does is harder, more grimy, and more dangerous than graffiti. she also told a friend, and I quote, "um, yeah, I'm kind of a big deal in the detroit art scene." but it wasn't until she told me that she regularly goes over porab, and thinks he sucks that I decided this cunt sucked at life. I don't care if you think porab sucks. that's fine. it's all opinion. but really, it's the way you carry yourself. and this bitch, nose up in the air, litterally, explained when I asked why she went over proab, this bitch replied "well, because he's just everywhere, and he isn't even good, and it's just so distasteful to the city." when I gave her the I am going to punch you in your hipster mouth look, she tried to make it ok by saying that at least she gets paid for going over him, and couldn't grasp the concept of bombing when I tried to explain to her. anyway, I am sure one of you know her, shit might even be friends with her. well, she fucking sucks assholes. you can see her awesome "mural" work at the lager house on a larger scale, but to save you the trip I can tell you that you're better off sitting at home shitting yourself, that would honestly be a better time. or just look at this flick, this is all I have seen her do so far.

house.jpg

art. awesome.

So where's the art? Are you talking about the bullshit splattered all over that house?

Anyone that actually talks like that and says "I'm kind of a big deal...." should just quit and go into modeling or something similar where it's ok to be conceited and full of yourself.

Bump the homie porab.

well. Clearly shes delusional because that house art or whatever the fuck it is looks like shit.

Edit. Yea after watching them videos its official. I wonder what they got her taking. Her facial

expressions look medicated. Could even be Tardive Dyskinesia