DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

dude... snow pics, makes me pissed that in 3 months there will probably be snow on the ground, and it'll be too cold to do shit besides sit inside and play COD.

someone should find that bitch's facebook and drop a little link to this thread real quick... i bet she'd make a profile to defend herself.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Marianne-Audrey-Burrows/43654424523?v=wall&ref=ts

amyriad@hotmail.com

email addy

so, I met this bitch at a party saturday night. she overheard a conversation I was having about graffiti, and decided to chime in. I haven't been so put off by a person in a long time. she claimed she was a muralist. she tried to tell me what she does is harder, more grimy, and more dangerous than graffiti. she also told a friend, and I quote, "um, yeah, I'm kind of a big deal in the detroit art scene." but it wasn't until she told me that she regularly goes over porab, and thinks he sucks that I decided this cunt sucked at life. I don't care if you think porab sucks. that's fine. it's all opinion. but really, it's the way you carry yourself. and this bitch, nose up in the air, litterally, explained when I asked why she went over proab, this bitch replied "well, because he's just everywhere, and he isn't even good, and it's just so distasteful to the city." when I gave her the I am going to punch you in your hipster mouth look, she tried to make it ok by saying that at least she gets paid for going over him, and couldn't grasp the concept of bombing when I tried to explain to her. anyway, I am sure one of you know her, shit might even be friends with her. well, she fucking sucks assholes. you can see her awesome "mural" work at the lager house on a larger scale, but to save you the trip I can tell you that you're better off sitting at home shitting yourself, that would honestly be a better time. or just look at this flick, this is all I have seen her do so far.

house.jpg

art. awesome.

FIRST OF ALL I think bombing is a recorded history, a story about people. It's a dialogue written in public eye and is fucking awesome.

SECOND OF ALL I painted over one of Porab's tags and I didn't even want to do it because he is everywhere and I have mad respect for him but it was a commissioned piece.

THIRD I have no trust fund, never went to college and the Detroit arts scene could give a fuck less if I'm here or not. I am by no means a big deal. However I do work my ass off. I hate drama, I hate bullshit, I hate when people decide to start shit. I'm not on medication. I drink whiskey like it's a sport. Sometimes I think in colors instead of words. Yeah so what, I'm out there.

FOURTH You don't like my work, cool but there's no reason you gotta put my up on a fucking cross. This shit totally sucks.

So where's the art? Are you talking about the bullshit splattered all over that house?

Anyone that actually talks like that and says "I'm kind of a big deal...." should just quit and go into modeling or something similar where it's ok to be conceited and full of yourself.

Bump the homie porab.

The painting was kinda coming out of the one room upstairs. I wasn't supposed to look like anything outside. I would never fucking say I'm a big deal. I'm actually super friendly but when it comes to my work I just say I'm a painter.

dude... snow pics, makes me pissed that in 3 months there will probably be snow on the ground, and it'll be too cold to do shit besides sit inside and play COD.

someone should find that bitch's facebook and drop a little link to this thread real quick... i bet she'd make a profile to defend herself.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Marianne-Audrey-Burrows/43654424523?v=wall&ref=ts

amyriad@hotmail.com

email addy

Damn straight I want to defend myself.