DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

I happen to agree with her. If we let PORAB continue to stamp his wonderful straight letter throwie in areas white boys ain't suppose to be then we are aiding and abetting PORAB in destroying traditional family values, making a mockery of the justice system, and possibly, the absolute destruction of the space/time continuum. He will tear reality apart like a poop covered hobo napkin left baking in the hot sun. Once that starts, the neutrinos will over heat the earth's core. This will cause the continents to lose their position, and the magnetic poles will switch. After being forced to watch Jon Cusack barely escape yet another flaming mess, maybe it will end on a happy note with an arc full of scientists and old people with a lot of money.

• Like 1

Bump sinead o'connor, even though the cranberries crushed that bish in the 90s... but, mega bump this mountain of nachos. it's like melted cheese alll sloppy over these good-ass tortilla chips.

i'm also mean muggin this bacon cheeseburger like i'm finna eat it.

Internet in restaurants ftw.

edit: bump that seks. it needs limette in the shines though!

you must spread reputation before giving glen benton props for posting flicks and saving the next 6 pages of a hot ass mess. wow. I got a phone call teling me that this chick signed up on 12 oz, which I fully expected, and I figured this would be fun, but it's not, at all. so thanks for them old shcools buddy, and remember, we need to have taco night soon, I buy, you cook. moving on, and this might be a little long, but I will make up for it with some new paid dish oar spots, and an elmer ender gasm spot, in a few minutes...

mabgirl, cause I cannot call you out on your real name, I hear things, I hear damn near every word you say. weather it's through email, or on a telephone. see I am mexican, and arabic, so I have really close ties with jesus. I get around. I am going to make this very simple for you, I am not gonna bash your appearance, because real talk, if you weren't such a cunt that night, I might of went home and thought of you when I jacked off.

but I am going to tell you that, you are one thing that does not fly with me, a straight up liar. you got caught up. you had a conversation with somebody (me) that documents this cities graffiti scene for the pure love of it before I ever found out about this site, and now I share with the rest of the world how our city gets down.

and I still do it for the love of it. but lets not get it twisted. I have came out of my shell, learned to be comfortable with my own shitty graffiti, moved back to the city after a year off, and now I am slowly but surely starting to hit my own street spots. what does this have to do with you? well, it means that because of the nature of this shit, and my own personal amusement I get out of talking shit, destroying shit, and being just an overall piece of shit, your "art" will get smashed out personally by me, as well as possibly others because of this inncident. I am one of the nicest people you can ever encounter, as many here have met me and hung out and bullshitted with me.

but just like any other egotistical fucking maniac, I am very sick mentally and I don't give a fuck about anyone or anything outside my child, and I will not hesitate to act like a full on ignorant fuck. with that said, just admit, you did say that you smash out porab whenever possible. admit that you did say that you got paid to do it a couple times. admit that you said porab sucks and that he is distasteful to this city. you don't have to admit that you said you were kind of a big deal in the detroit art scene, apperently more than one person has overheard or heard you say that. if you feel like "defending" yourself and continue to lie, fine, consider your art smashed out everytime it goes up. you fucked up,

now admit that you did and all this goes away. also, please leave this forum, unless you plan on contributing with pictures of the writers in this city and their work. no murals, or any other "art" shit. there are other places for that, and it aint fucking here. if you have anything more to say on this matter, please, by all means, private message me. do not continue this in this forum anymore. thanks.

new flicks. bump the fam. bump the homies, old and new. bump the crew/s, atm, mps, twd, and the cats out there smashing. speaking of smashing, not that I am a huge fan, but dish gets the fuck around, and paid popped up a few times around the city this week. bump them niggas elmer and gasm, and always, city on smash for years, dems. lets cut the bullshit, sorry I even started it, wrong place, my bad flicks...........................................

Picture002-2.jpg