DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

so I had a really funny dream, something about we were all in high school, and basically "swl" had gotten sick of getting picked on, and rushed myself and a couple others and got the ass beating started. loaf got his ass beat bad by gram, bad. paid beat the shit out of my nigga leezy, bad. and kosher ran up on me and kicked me in the mouth and stomped my head pretty good. I was crying like a little bitch. pretty awesome dream. lets do it again sometime. I owe yall a beer for getting my ass beat and crying like a little bitch in my own got damn dream.

• Like 1

so I had a really funny dream, something about we were all in high school, and basically "swl" had gotten sick of getting picked on, and rushed myself and a couple others and got the ass beating started. loaf got his ass beat bad by gram, bad. paid beat the shit out of my nigga leezy, bad. and kosher ran up on me and kicked me in the mouth and stomped my head pretty good. I was crying like a little bitch. pretty awesome dream. lets do it again sometime. I owe yall a beer for getting my ass beat and crying like a little bitch in my own got damn dream.

its just your brain filtering a desire to have your dick mauled by a $1.50 handjob whore. happens to all of us.....

got that spot on lock son^ so, thought this was kinda weird, and sucked. dudes came in from chicago? and sucked ass. and the other dude just used nakeds fill. what the fuck?

Picture010-4.jpg

Picture011-4.jpg

and did cosmo paint with these fools. homeboy threw up uac, and xmen...

Picture012-4.jpg

Picture013-4.jpg

^done. sorry, no diss to kosek, but I didn't even believe that shit was actually xmen. referring to dude who used nakeds fill. I got a good idea, lets go to detroit, paint in one of the chillest spots, not come correct, use someone elses fill, mind you that shit didn't even ride 2 days, regardless if it's the yard or not, and dip out. I shouldn't even of flicked the shit thinking back on it now.

dude I met that double rainbow guy. sketchy. he was like 6-5, maybe a150 pounds soaking wet. he kept chewing on his fingertips, talking about not sleeping for 2 days cause he was shooting meth and cocaine. he also said his favorite band was clutch. dude is a weirdo, straight up...