DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

this in response to who ever it was that pm me... now u listen up I'm not some little punk u can be throwing commands at bette ask somebody. anyways

u said u guys and loaf settled it cool but I'm not going to take the pics down cuz u said so. post the original flicks cuz I know people would like to see them too and well call it even what's done is done and what's said is said .

^^Tough Guy I See:lol: ^^

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

this in response to who ever it was that pm me... now u listen up I'm not some little punk u can be throwing commands at bette ask somebody. anyways

u said u guys and loaf settled it cool but I'm not going to take the pics down cuz u said so. post the original flicks cuz I know people would like to see them too and well call it even what's done is done and what's said is said .

"AKIS"

...wow...what a great name.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you guys are so hard dissin some shit at the yard.

fyre...you are the biggest studio gangster.

....kill yourself.

i know tons of cats who'd buy the movie. i heard legal shit got in the way, and subpoenas and shit. but who knows.

all i gotta say is put that shit out.. asap all these new movies suck, they just go cut the bolts to the yard, paint subways and then run away, and its just that for 60 minutes.

i cant wait till state your name 2 comes out. ykk all day everyday , beyotch

Dude, little do you know that talking about paint cans and politics, once the whole shebang with that gets explained, is just more shit talk. I kid you not. There's no reason to talk about that movie. Think about it, there's not even a real story to tell about detroit graffiti. There's only a handful of writers and they don't get a lot of attention from anybody. They paint abandoned buildings and occasionally public property, and people are aware that there is graffiti and don't think much about it. There isn't a documentary worth of shit to talk about there in the first place. Trying to make a documentary about it would be forcing a story and pretending like its a huge pressing issue, when really it doesn't mean shit and is the least of detroit's problems/issues.

Dude, little do you know that talking about paint cans and politics, once the whole shebang with that gets explained, is just more shit talk. I kid you not. There's no reason to talk about that movie. Think about it, there's not even a real story to tell about detroit graffiti. There's only a handful of writers and they don't get a lot of attention from anybody. They paint abandoned buildings and occasionally public property, and people are aware that there is graffiti and don't think much about it. There isn't a documentary worth of shit to talk about there in the first place. Trying to make a documentary about it would be forcing a story and pretending like its a huge pressing issue, when really it doesn't mean shit and is the least of detroit's problems/issues.

Good points, plus there is a much more detailed conversation about it on around page 22

i used to paint in detroit, i could careless about the story about it. i just want to see some action footage from that time and watch it, from before times half the kids in this thread were even painting in detroit, including yourself..

second, i haven't lived in michigan in over 3 years, so it'd be nice to see some footage, regardless if they are painting abandon buildings. more then 50% of detroit is abandon buildings so atleast 1/4 of what you paint/tag/hit will be abandon

but okay off the subject, post some new pics.

Issac you point out things that are in fact very true, detroit doesnt really have a big graffiti scene and yes there isnt really a history to it. However, even if they didnt finish the movie and make a final cut to release, just the raw footage would be enough, that way if people wanted to see it they could.

Issac you point out things that are in fact very true, detroit doesnt really have a big graffiti scene and yes there isnt really a history to it. However, even if they didnt finish the movie and make a final cut to release, just the raw footage would be enough, that way if people wanted to see it they could.

detroit doesnt really have a big graffiti scene? are you serious son?

detroit doesnt really have a big graffiti scene? are you serious son?

yeah he's serious. visit a few other cities and you'll realize the harsh comparison.

In response to communist, I respect that you just want to see footage and such. That's cool. Unfortunately there isn't much available, and if you watched the previews to that movie, there wasn't going to be any footage in that either. There was no in action footage, just interviews and footage of graffiti on buildings. Oh well.