DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

i have to drive pass that snorlax and fud everyday on the freeway

and i am sick of seeing that nasty snorlax.....damn they are totally

remodeling the yard....looks pretty good but the cutting of the grass

and making it look good for a while and then they are just forgot about it.

they need to make that place legal cause everytime a worker sees

someone down there i doubt they are going to care....and it seems

the police don't care since they are never down there....and i highly

doubt they will put camera down there cause they place is completely

fucked up with graffiti.....but maybe for protection of the biker and shit.

but i don't think they would waste for money on camera and then

someone watching the cameras down there....pointless if they do.

Daaaaaamn Seeking, that is harsh...

It wont be the same... It would be fucking annoying to have people watch you paint and shit... If it gets too busy there I may just say fuck that place. I'm not speaking for everyone, some people may think differently, but man...

Has anyone went down there to paint some shit since they started?

I'm not there so I can't look and see how far they have gotten...

for real, if you dont want people staring at you just tell them to fuck off, theres nothing wrong with making it legal except that cats would have to cover up their faces unless they want people knowing what they write...but thats retarded. if it was legal shit would get written over pretty fast, look at Venice beach, its legal and every two bit dick hole in LA covers the shit that is worth looking at with shitty fills. Though if all the writers went down there and put down a fresh base i bet there could be some pretty dope walls with like 10 cats on them all looking clean.

just write a different name for your legal wall ish' than what you would write for illegals if your scared about people seeing you do it. That way the onlookers will think thats what you write. Hell, if their annoying you can still tell them to scram. Thats just my idea and input. Your boys will still give you props for your legal stuff when they see it, and just as equal when they see your streetspots/trains/whatever. It could work out like that I suppose. :o

now as far as the shit being gone over quicky...I fear every kid from the burbs with no talent and equally the same amount of respect for the writer they are going over (without even buffing first) is going to be down there wreaking havoc becaue it will be known as a safe place (cameras and shit).

anyway thats my input.

Lions 2-0.

what what?!

shit, were usually in DEBT when we start out the season hahaha.

i read an article where they were going to keep some graff spots at eastern market, and let legal spots be there. i forgot where i read it but it was either here or motosoul.

but who knows, still a whack idea, i'd never ride a bike through there if i was a regular person. that place is shitty. shitty as fuck