First Random Quote In Your Head!

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: it tickled my throat..

Originally posted by AllTheKingsMen

"hey man, if you're eating some bitch's pussy, and you bite into a blister or someshit... and it pops in your mouth... should you like go see a doctor or some shit?"

metro rail chit-chat 99'

disgusting.

now my quote from my senior yearbook.

...the rich get richer because they reach to enrich, the poor get poorer because they're mind can't switch...

some come here to shit and stink and pull the crabs off thier balls, I come here to sit and think and write on he walls.

"I am going to cut your ass into 52 god damned peices and then once a week your parents will get a special delivery. They can spend the next year puting your ass back together like a puzzle in the adams family!!!!"..that is one of my own.

I'm lisdexic so I get a bit foncused from time to time

"you were looking for a way to change your life, you could not do this on your own, all the ways you wish you could be, thats me, i look how you want to look, i fuck how you want to fuck, i am smart, i am capable, and most importantly i am free in all the ways that you are not"

this on im not quite sure of but its close enough...

in the world i see youre stalking them through the grand canyon forest and down into the rockafeller center youll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life youll climb up the vines that wrap the sears tower when you look down youll see tiny figures puonding corn laying strips of venicine in the empty carpool lanes of the abandoned super highway...

Archived