post your pet

cornpone

i have pet big cockroaches running around my house that bite me on my face when i sleep. theyre so cute.

oh, and on the subject of cockroaches, i used to think that people didnt like them just cause theyre ugly, but i think that if cockroaches werent ugly, theyd be even scarier because theyde still be insects running around with their first name being cock and theyre last name being roaches. and they would still be wild like they are now, they would probably be even scarier if they were good looking insects, like a sexy bitch that you have known for a year and hasnt let tag.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[attachmentid=22075]

Here she is...I call her, "Beast" or "What up, Dog"....

And, sadly, I dropped my camera shortly after this shot was taken... so, does anyone know a place to get digital cameras fixed, cheap? Preferably in the Bay Area. Thanks.

whatupdog.jpg.5b98371c2f449e704e3f60dd9783a84f.jpg

Originally posted by odoil+Sep 28 2005, 12:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (odoil - Sep 28 2005, 12:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by High Priest@Sep 26 2005, 11:33 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Pfffffffffft@Sep 27 2005, 02:04 AM

i just won $200.00 bucks on this fight against theother pit down the block..

my girl fucked that other one up..

here is an action shot..

Pitbull.jpg

I hope you get shot in the face. Seriously.

seriosuley, that shits fucked

[/b]

thats fucking well out of order. gay.

Originally posted by cloner+Sep 27 2005, 10:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cloner - Sep 27 2005, 10:44 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rental@Jun 30 2005, 01:42 AM

names:

jack! oscar! godzilla/godzirra! and im done...

rental, im pretty sure it was you who told me to name my cat oscar..get some new material.

(i did name him that..but i only call him kitty)

boomboom013.jpg

ps. this cat plays fetch better than your dog.

[/b]

psssh! i was trying to name everything oscar for a couple years. dope ass name....godzirra! i crack myself up...hahaha....

the basset is cuuuute assss fucccck. and also pmb's puppy. she has an awesome name.

FTPT, where do you keep your doggy? or have time for it? is it your parents?

Originally posted by guerillaeye+Sep 30 2005, 07:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (guerillaeye - Sep 30 2005, 07:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by odoil@Sep 29 2005, 08:36 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-shai hulud@Sep 28 2005, 04:55 PM

"I am Lawrence...Dog of Arabia."

COCAINES ONE HELL OF A DRUG!

hahahahah... HAHAHAHAH :haha:

oh shit.

[/b]

She is a stuck up bitch ..

Originally posted by cloner+Sep 27 2005, 06:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cloner - Sep 27 2005, 06:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rental@Jun 30 2005, 01:42 AM

names:

jack! oscar! godzilla/godzirra! and im done...

rental, im pretty sure it was you who told me to name my cat oscar..get some new material.

(i did name him that..but i only call him kitty)

boomboom013.jpg

ps. this cat plays fetch better than your dog.

[/b]

:haha:

Originally posted by ERIZENO+Sep 30 2005, 08:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ERIZENO - Sep 30 2005, 08:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by guerillaeye@Sep 30 2005, 07:34 PM

Originally posted by odoil@Sep 29 2005, 08:36 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-shai hulud@Sep 28 2005, 04:55 PM

dog.jpg

is she stupid? a friend of mine has a Doberman, same color, and he always has this "for rent" look to his eyes. He sits on chairs like that,too.

i have two dogs, a chocolate lab, tai, and a mexican red-wolf/pit-bull hybrid, mota (i call him the mexican). the lab goes into heat, and mota (the mexican) is missing his vitals, but still manages to get stuck to the lab at least 10 times per heat. one time last year, the mexican couldnt pee because he broke his already broken thing, so he had to get catheterized and sleep at the doggie hospital. the vet was all sorts of confused because he never saw a dog minus his junk so adamantly set on doing the deed.

i also have a cat who looses her hair from stress every her food bowl is empty... she wakes me up at 3am if she needs food. her name is nesta.

ill post up pics later.

*spelling

Not stupid ... just silly. Very stuck up ... will beg for attention, then turn around and play hard to get as soon as you start petting her. She do have a funny look in her eyes here ... mostly cuz she was pissed i was taking pictures ... this was the 3rd one so she was over it. Pits have that crazy look in their eyes all the time, never know what they are up to ... sketches me out everytime.