It's hard being ugly...

trackstand

you gotta be pretty ugly not to pull any girls. ive seen some real ugly / goofy / nerdy mother fuckers with some fine ass girls before. so you never know.

the rule of thumb is: the more girls you talk to the more girls you'll get with. its a numbers game after awhile. ask one chick whats up, if she doesnt want you, thats one more out of the way and youre one more closer to one that will say yes.

ps- if that doesnt work get them shitfaced.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know quite a few guys that aren't very good looking at all but somehow always hook up with or date pretty girls. They all act extremely confident, and are just all around funny, nice people to be around. Well one of them is rolling in cash..but that is another story.

Originally posted by wAndEreR+Jun 3 2005, 12:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wAndEreR - Jun 3 2005, 12:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-^ . ^@Jun 2 2005, 10:44 PM

16 year old highschool dropouts who spend their spare time drinking and smoking usually arent the hottest...

:haha: :haha:

:haha: DING! DING! DING!

[/b]

This little desparate toy just wants to sleep with you.

Originally posted by trackstand@Jun 2 2005, 10:56 AM

Anybody else know how I feel? I am not self-conscious or superficial but I am a pretty ugly person. I'm sick of it... It just seems like everyone always pity's you when you are ugly. It's like, "oh I need to cut him some slack, he's not attractive in the least". Yeah, I know... Thanks for rubbing it in, jerk! I mean, most of the time when I go out I am dressed pretty sharp, but it doesn't help. I could have the illest kicks and a nice pair of jeans and a clean t-shirt and I still look like a little piece of shit. Girls don't come near me... Being unattractive you generally lead a pretty lonely life. Oh, and bombing... Don't even get me started. It's nearly impossible doing insides when everyone is gazing at you, looking at your imperfect teeth, pale skin and thin hair.

Look at the bright side, at least you saved money on your car insurance by switching to Geico.

Originally posted by rental+Jun 2 2005, 11:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rental - Jun 2 2005, 11:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-^ . ^@Jun 2 2005, 06:44 PM

16 year old highschool dropouts who spend their spare time drinking and smoking usually arent the hottest...

whatever! usually they are the hottest. think they can get off on their looks and whatnot.

[/b]

:naughty: :naughty: :love2: You know I do have a super cute boystash!

i don't think i'm ugly.

my problem is that i feel very average.

i'm not handsome. i'm not ugly.

i'm not really fat.

but i am out of shape.

i don't have a visual identity.

at least if you're ugly, you're the ugly dude.

i just disappear.

i feel like i need to make a commitment to something. like decide to lose some weight, or decide to get fuckin LARGE.

or really try to clean up and look slick. or just go all out grimey style.

what the fuck am i talking about.

i should get back to work.

Originally posted by deterrent@Jun 2 2005, 01:14 PM

you have some low selfesteme man, I've heard tales of a tackstand that

with just a glance could steal a women away from older men. hahahhaha

for real though, we have simmular attributes you ever get girls say, "wow

is that your real hair color?" i always tought damn I look so unintresting

this bitch wants to talk about hair.

But what it really means is, If I get to fuck him my treated hair will look

that much more real.

i concur. trankstand...take my advice and it works. be yourself. start dancing with the bitches because thats what most of the bitches like.

Seriously, let me break this down.

Any ugly guy can pull any chick he wants. What you need is a gimmick.

I think girls are more attracted to a man's interests than his looks. You need to get good at something, or do something that you can have as your own. For example, that little troll Billy Joel can play a fucking piano, so he dates supermodels. The cave troll Vin Diesel has a deep voice, so he dates supermodels. That demon troll Mick Jagger jiggles his nonexistent ass around on a stage, and he dates supermodels.

Having a gimmick can be super open ended. I bet you can be really good at lawn darts or bocce and pull a chick or two. You know those cavemen on World Poker Tour sleep with a different girl each night, and all they do is sit at a table and play cards.

You could always do what every other ugly man in the world does and go to the bar every weekend to get laid. It seems to work.

Originally posted by iquit@Jun 3 2005, 12:51 AM

i don't think i'm ugly.

i'm not really fat.

but i am out of shape.

i just disappear.

i feel like i need to make a commitment to something. like decide to lose some weight, or decide to get fuckin LARGE.

wow. this is exactly how i feel about myself.

Originally posted by ink Lunatic+Jun 2 2005, 11:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ink Lunatic - Jun 2 2005, 11:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I know quite a few guys that aren't very good looking at all but somehow always hook up with or date pretty girls. They all act extremely confident, and are just all around funny, nice people to be around. Well one of them is rolling in cash..but that is another story.

[/b]

I WONDER WHO THAT IS? HMMMMMMMMMM?

<!--QuoteBegin-iquit@Jun 2 2005, 11:51 PM

i don't think i'm ugly.

i'm not really fat.

but i am out of shape.

i just disappear.

uhm iquit - i dont think that you are "average" i have some weird sense of attraction to you. if that makes you feel any better

I used to know this really ugly guy. He would wear these holey grey tees every day. He always looked really raggedy, and greasy. He was a really cool guy though. He was really funny, everyone would laugh at his jokes, but other than that nobody really wanted anything to do with him.

Well a couple months later, I noticed he started wearing colorful dopey looking hiphopesque clothing, that everyone else was wearing at the time. He cleaned himself up and put some big ol cubic zirconias in his ears. He was still ugly, he still had really bad skin, but he was with a different chick almost every week. No exaggerations.

get some dopey looking trendy clothes, and maybe ugly wont be so hard?