black eyed peas bitch

Tough Love

hahahaha tesser!

it's so easy for people to critic girls online who would turn you into a babbling 12 year old virgin in real life.

estella warren? her knees are way too points for my tastes.

BOO FUCKING HOO!!!

sharp_knees.jpg

knees3bz.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^HAHAHAHAHA man thats funny "fabulous" HAHAHAHAHA....he couldnt even say dope or fresh or sick or bangin or off the hook or off the meat rack or off the rusty trombone or tha shiznit or ill or way cool or rad or tubular or awsome or wicked cool or great or one of a kind...instead he or she used fuckin "fabulous" and yes pun is intended!!!

052_fergie_tmobileparty.jpg

parisparty3.jpg

I am personally going to prove to all of you that she is hurt (her face totally kills it for me). I mean, because, seriously, when strangers who I have never met disagree with me over the internet about a celebrity who does not know I exist and never will, it really peels my potato.

So get ready motherfuckers. This is just a taste of the heinous grill that is Stacey Ferguson.

Guest Pilau Hands

I HAVE TO TYPE IN CAPS LIKE MERO FOR THIS ONE

I DIDN'T EVEN READ THIS SHIT BUT I ALREADY KNOW THAT AT LEAST ONE PERSON OR MORE THAN ONE IN THIS THREAD HAS SAID SHE'S NOT PRETTY AND THEY WOULDN'T HIT IT. YOU [EITHER SINGULAR OR PLURAL] ARE A LIAR!

EITHER THAT OR YOUR STANDARDS ARE RIDICULOUS OR STRANGE TO ME AND MY CULTURE.

I WOULD HIT IT WITH GREAT VIGOR AND A POWERFUL DETERMINATION!

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Pilau Hands@May 29 2005, 11:11 PM

I HAVE TO TYPE IN CAPS LIKE MERO FOR THIS ONE

I DIDN'T EVEN READ THIS SHIT BUT I ALREADY KNOW THAT AT LEAST ONE PERSON OR MORE THAN ONE IN THIS THREAD HAS SAID SHE'S NOT PRETTY AND THEY WOULDN'T HIT IT. YOU [EITHER SINGULAR OR PLURAL] ARE A LIAR!

EITHER THAT OR YOUR STANDARDS ARE RIDICULOUS OR STRANGE TO ME AND MY CULTURE.

I WOULD HIT IT WITH GREAT VIGOR AND A POWERFUL DETERMINATION!

TRUE STORY!

MEROOOOO

IM COSIGNING

EVERYTHING

MY NIGGA SAYS

fergie2.jpg

YO MY DUDE, YOU SERIOUSLY WOULDNT BEND THIS CHICK OVER AND SMASH THAT? YOU MY FRIEND, ARE WILDING WILDING...I WOULD GIVE THIS BITCH AN ILL POUNDING LIKE AN ANIMAL CUB RESULTING IN A SERIOUS U.T.I NIGGA. WORD THE FUCK UP. DEBRA MESSING...THATS A WACK BITCH RIGHT THERE, BUT ID STILL SMASH.

MERO.

MERO.

MERO.