The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

oh damn, so theres no parks in the city? that sucks..

Most of the parks are close enough to boston that it's a non issue if you or someone you know has a vehicle. Boston is weird anyways, because I still don't have a clue what is actually just "Boston" because it's such a small area, then everything turns into other named towns but they're still more or less the city.

The third park that boston posted, newburyport, is the park that you're probably thinking of that I posted a few flicks of. Unless you mean the actual giant pool, which is the C bowl. The 4th park is more or less down the street from me, but it's ALWAYS fucking flooded with little kids on scooters and bikes, snaking everyone like there's no tomorrow. There are definitely a lot of concrete options within an hour or less of the city, but kids on scooters and bikes run rampant at most of the parks on the weekends, and I work on weekdays.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahah dude funny thing is thats me, and im sooo fuckking pised off right now its unbelieveable, i go ot fucking brrooklyn to hang out w a bunch of fags and they get pizza and eat all of it without me FUCKING GAY no one even saved me some crust can u believe these hipsper fucking pieces of garbage. if i didnt kno any better i woundnt have pissed allover their curtians but i figure hipster like that type of gay shit so i wrote my name in piss. fucking pizaa who dosent svae a slice fuck that i quit. i quit skateboarding. im moving on to rollerblades. fuck in a

hahah dude funny thing is thats me, and im sooo fuckking pised off right now its unbelieveable, i go ot fucking brrooklyn to hang out w a bunch of fags and they get pizza and eat all of it without me FUCKING GAY no one even saved me some crust can u believe these hipsper fucking pieces of garbage. if i didnt kno any better i woundnt have pissed allover their curtians but i figure hipster like that type of gay shit so i wrote my name in piss. fucking pizaa who dosent svae a slice fuck that i quit. i quit skateboarding. im moving on to rollerblades. fuck in a

haha, aint that some shit, fuckin hipsters.

That guy is really good and all, but nothing really stood out. Maybe it was too tech for me. Lots of ledge ballet. I usually like parts that have at least one "what the hell was that?" moment, or variety of obstacles. Just my opinion, not like i can do a single trick in that clip.