The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, my pre-conceived notions were incorrect.

i read an interview with him in the source last month. it was pretty good. however the sidebar about other pros wasn't so informed. they said 3 "up and comers" on "the scene" were slutzka, lynz hawk adams, and chris cole. and they said that chris cole is credited with inventing the tre flip. i know it's a hip hop magazine, but that's just bad journalsim. i mean what source told them that cole invented it?

edit: i'm correct in thinking it was jason lee that invented it, right? or was it mullen?

word, biggest ramp i've bonelessed in was a 6 footer, i'll give this a shot.. as of right now i do not have a deathwish, so im not going into it though ha.

edit: this will be good, i gotta start bonelessing everything again, i've been talking some smack about doing a boneless fs360 into that brick bank in roxbury (the spot at the end of bachinskys part in WTF is a bachinsky, also in some random flip shit/photo shoot.) it started as drunken ramble, but someone remembered when we were sober so i had to stand by what i said haha... god help me haha.

hah damn right. i've been trying to do more fluent motion fast plants, im not as comfortable with them, but i love me a good boneless.

that might be the highschool in JP off of washington? across from the milky way

word it could be, the dude who told me roxbury sounds like a walrus when he talks and is drunk just about everytime i see him, and probably wouldnt know the difference between roxbury and JP haha.

im actually currently out of state and wont be back for a week or so. im heading to skate in DC in a couple days and im sure i'll be all nice and jacked up for some shredding when i get back.

i was gonna hit you up a couple weeks ago cause i found a spot that was a building foundation, and there was a fire hydrant gap at one of the ends.. but they were in the process of tearing it down so it was only there for about a week or so, i have a flick of the spot, it was awesome.. but i dont think anything was able to get thrown down on it other than some ollies. my buddy tried to nollie it a few times but gave up after he fell like 3-4 times. i guess its understandable cause hes got a construction job and having a busted ankle or leg or something isnt good for work.. but hes still a puss ha. but i've been going on blunt cruises lately searching for spots and combing areas and have come across a couple good ones.

i def. wanna check newburyport soon to, and i still havent been to groton, we'll figure some shit out.