The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Broke the board out for the first time in years today. Shit felt mega awkward but fuck it. Felt good to push around again.

What kinda wheels are kids riding today? I don't remember anything about shit like that. Got some 53 spit fires. Hand me downs. No clue if they're any good.

bones wheels 50's and some bones bushings theyr alright.

and those hermans 2's are the best shoes to skate in my oppinion i went through 3 pairs this 2 months shreding it to the gnarrr:D :D :D .

yeah the layout of that plaza looks like it could have been done much better. kind of a waste in some ways. the only thing that really interest me is the bridge/ditch with the red rails. otherwise the rest of the park looks like stuff you would find in some prefab modular park.

so anyone know of any decent parks/spots in DC? im gonna be there for a few hours within the next week.. got about 8 hours to kill so im gonna try and get some skating in..

edit: found that green lab skate park on google, its one big pool, looks fun.. looks like theres a lot of universities and schools around it too.. so hopefully theres something cool.

^^ skated that shreveport plaza when it first opened. City supposedly had random independent contractors develop and build it or some shit, the rails end in curbs/grass, no runway, etc. best thing was the ledge over the grass (2nd pic), that red bridge thing and the toy alligators haha...

..and while we're on the subject, deville 56mm currently...